Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FST community we need a Recruiters suf-forum

placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Recruiters could offering membership in their trackers, such thing would develop our community to a next level.

what's your opinion about that?

let's say, we have some members here in FST that are spread around tracker communities, so I guess this idea could come true.

It's time to improve our community!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    for starters..i want to thank the OP for starting a topic such as this..

The communities that have recruiters dont support trading and generally ban the traders in addition to supplying their info to the trackers..
    So,I am pretty sure something of that sort will never happen on FST..which forces me to state the fact that there won't be any official recruitment threads till there is a drastic change in the policies of FST as a board..(which, i highly doubt, will EVER happen)

so.. you better stick to other invite pushing boards out there.. (am sure many won't like the sound of this..but, its a fact ya guys will have to live with.)
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-22-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: ;)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    will never happen on fst
    there is only one particular forum i wont mention that has recruiters from every possible tracker you can think of

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    for starters..
    the communities that have recruiters dont support trading and generally ban the traders in addition to supplying their info to the trackers..
    So,I am pretty sure something of that sort will never happen on FST..which forces me to state the fact that there won't be any official recruitment threads till there is a drastic change in the policies of FST as a board..
    nice point of view. I didn't think about that, I confess.
    but let's see, it could happen remove the trade section and to get a recruiters section...

FST needs to take a new step in my opinion...

Probably we need some statistics to know how many users are against the idea to remove trade section and turn on recruiters zone.

Quote Originally Posted by unrealdz View Post
    will never happen on fst
    there is only one particular forum i wont mention that has recruiters from every possible tracker you can think of

I know what you are talking about.
    It can happen on FST too. Believe me, every forum needs to adapt to the evolution... I don't give up from this idea till FST community says to me that supports more Trade than Recruiters actions.
    Last edited by placebocrazy; 10-22-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Go suck up to recruiters on The Pirate Society.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The majority of people think that this place is a place for traders. So that's so. I didn't mean that everybody are traders here

So how could you imagine Recruiters here? Well recruiters near the traders...it looks great, right?
    Last edited by aen; 10-22-2009 at 02:43 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    should I take your statement like a typical Trade guy ?
    Do you fear a possible change?

And what about, you talk with some respect?

Quote Originally Posted by aen View Post
    The majority of people think that this place is a place for traders. So that's so. I didn't mean that everybody are traders here

So how could you imagine Recruiters here? Well recruiters near the traders...it looks great, right?

I know and I understand. The Non Traders can change this FST view like a trading place.

Maybe FST have a position about this. I would like to know from them.

Or Maybe they care about all the members and propose a poll to infer about what the community feels.
    Last edited by placebocrazy; 10-22-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Will never happen. I'd never offer unlimited invites here, for what should be obvious reasons. If you see a member who you feel deserves to be invited, nothing stops a staffer here from inviting them (it's happened before).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yes, do this. FST is an open discussion board. It is more about letting people discuss whatever they want, where other forums like TPS and more about getting their members invites and pleasing tracker staff. They would censor or delete most things that tracker staff complain about, because discussion is secondary to invites.

FST isn't as invite-centered as other sites, and it holds that niche. It would be very stupid on our part to lose this advantage and become one and the same with the dozens of other invite-moving clones.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 10-22-2009 at 02:53 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Will never happen.
    come on guys, things can change. I am not saying recruiters come here and coexist with traders.

I am talking about cleaning trade section. traders would search for a new place.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post
    Yes, do this. FST is an open discussion board. It is more about letting people discuss whatever they want, where other forums like TPS and more about getting their members invites and pleasing tracker staff. They would censor or delete most things that tracker staff complain about, because discussion is secondary to invites.

FST isn't as invite-centered as other sites, and it holds that niche. It would be very stupid on our part to lose this advantage and become one and the same with the dozens of other invite-moving clones.

Not true. We are talking about File Saring Discussions and Support section. FST will be FST forever, only discussing about one easy move: Trade section off and getting a Recruiters zone. Itīs only my opinion and I respect yours.
    Last edited by placebocrazy; 10-22-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast