Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: need some info. for GFTracker

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    Great ratioless tracker w/ really nice pretimes.

But speeds aren't as commendable, hope I can be on a ratioless tracker w/ good pretimes and good speeds.
    oh boy, that's ridiculous.
    /me facepalms

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    That's not ridiculous. It's just being hopeful.
    I know you like to bring people's dream down but you know it's not gonna work on me.

I'm also not trolling, the speeds on GFT for new torrents aren't exactly what I'm looking for since I want to preseed on other trackers too w/ my 100mbit seedbox and GFT itself doesn't have enough leechers and I want to make full use of it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Great ratioless tracker w/ really nice pretimes.

But speeds aren't as commendable, hope I can be on a ratioless tracker w/ good pretimes and good speeds.
    oh boy, that's ridiculous.
    /me facepalms
    Why so serious?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    according to other sites GFT its overrated..no leechers no ratio system so therefore no e-penis and bragging rights! we'll just have to see what happens to the site

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by medeni View Post

That's really interesting information. I'm a good member on trackers that I'm a member of but they probably don't recruit new members there.
    they recruit at some trackers that are not that easy to obtain, but also not that hard. especially if you like e-learning
    mate i wonder how i didn't notice that thread earlier
    Dinkin flicka!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx View Post
    according to other sites GFT its overrated..no leechers no ratio system so therefore no e-penis and bragging rights! we'll just have to see what happens to the site
    Ok this time I hope you're not serious.

But you got to hand it to GFT, #2 in the tracer channels with most wins?! For such a small tracker that's quite an accomplishment.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The.Contender.S04E05.REAL.HDTV.XviD-KYR
    Pretime: 1 minutes and 22 seconds
    1 seed on the torrent and w/o any other leechers I got a maximum of 5.5 mB/s since I'm lucky this time.

But if it's a new torrent which everybody has been waiting for then the speeds would be much much slower.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by terminatorx View Post
    Ok this time I hope you're not serious.

But you got to hand it to GFT, #2 in the tracer channels with most wins?! For such a small tracker that's quite an accomplishment.
    it dont mean shit if you cant seed to anyone lol i like to reach max on my box and if i cant do that on a site its not worth obtaining no matter how hard it is to get in

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    That's not ridiculous. It's just being hopeful.
    I know you like to bring people's dream down but you know it's not gonna work on me.

I'm also not trolling, the speeds on GFT for new torrents aren't exactly what I'm looking for since I want to preseed on other trackers too w/ my 100mbit seedbox and GFT itself doesn't have enough leechers and I want to make full use of it.
    so if you have a seedbox, why on earth would you need FTN? to steal torrents from them to other sites?
    boy, you dig your hole deeper by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    they recruit at some trackers that are not that easy to obtain, but also not that hard. especially if you like e-learning
    mate i wonder how i didn't notice that thread earlier
    finally dude! i almost had to name the tracker here! ok, you caught my hint.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-08-2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    people who have gft think their special when the only thing they did was fill out a survey to get in. so stfu and gtfo.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast