Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number of PM allowed decreased ???

Poster BT Rep: +4
    It seems that the numbers of PMs allowed have been decreased from 250 to 75 ?? Is it temporary or permanent..

Sorry if there is already some announcement for that as I could not find any..

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    it's been decreased from 500 to 75 ,that's really upsets,i think that we we have to get alot of pms space especially because we use this in trading invites and accounts and we need to save some of the pmsto avoid scamming

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    ya.. but may be it was taking too much of space.. but there has been no announcement for the same

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    The original was as follows

n00bs Members Posters and FST Crew

• n00b - Your title will be set as a n00b when you you first signup.
      (can access the Arcade and all sections of the board though posting in some are restricted)
    • Member - Your title will change to Member once you have 5 posts and been at FST for 30 days.
      (can use the BitTorrent Invites Section and will have an increased PM capacity of 50 messages)
    • Posters - Your title will change to Poster once you have 25 posts and been at FST for 30 days.
      (can create Polls in any section and will have an increased PM capacity of 75 messages)
    • FST Crew - These positions are chosen based on criteria in certain forums such as posting News regularly.
      (set as forum moderators and will have an increased PM capacity of 100 messages)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/every...-first--125697

Something goofed and now that its reset its created issues for those having allot of messages.
    Im going to set a new tier since space isnt an issue that should be setup shortly.

EDIT: New layout for message capacity updated now and in Welcome thread also...

n00bs Members Posters and FST Crew

• n00b - Your title will be set as a n00b when you you first signup.
      (can access the Arcade and all sections of the board though posting in some are restricted)

• Member - Your title will change to Member once you have 5 posts and been at FST for 30 days.
      (can use the BitTorrent Invites Section and will have an increased PM capacity of 100 messages)

• Posters - Your title will change to Poster once you have 25 posts and been at FST for 30 days.
      (can create Polls in any section and will have an increased PM capacity of 250 messages)

• FST Crew - These positions are chosen based on criteria in certain forums such as posting News regularly.
      (set as forum moderators and will have an increased PM capacity of 500 messages)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    B O O S BT Rep: +1
    @RealitY

It is any possibility that You could change again and increase maximum PM capacity to 500 messages?

Thanks

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What for? You can download them and store them on your own PC.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Because I'm very active member of "BitTorrent" and mostly "BitTorrent Invites" section so sometimes I get about 100 PM for some hours So now I will have to delete all my PMs very often and e.g when somebody scamm me I won't be able to give any screenshots or proof for it

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blekitna View Post
    Because I'm very active member of "BitTorrent" and mostly "BitTorrent Invites" section so sometimes I get about 100 PM for some hours So now I will have to delete all my PMs very often and e.g when somebody scamm me I won't be able to give any screenshots or proof for it
    As I said... You don't have to delete them. Just move them to your PC.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I know about this but e.g. screenshot from my save .txt file - won't be good proof

So this is really so big difficulty to increse PM capacity to 500 messages?

Server is very powerfull I think

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10

I know about this but e.g. screenshot from my save .txt file - won't be good proof
    You can save it as XML, CSV or TEXT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast