Thread: peasant giveaway

shmicko's Avatar got cookie? BT Rep: +4
    No one seems to reply let alone even care about my requests for invites. Yes, I don't have any acc. above level 3. It doesn't bother me, I have everything im looking for. But when a time comes to simply request an invite, please have the decency to reply. What ever happened to sharing? (You know who you are).
    /end_rant

Now that I've had my sulk heres a little peasant giveaway, cos' I am a torrent peasant?

BitGamer x4
    Torrenturkey x4

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    InXS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Good Start shmicko Good Luck at FST

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    don't let a bunch of jerks piss you off. it is always nice to see people giving what they can.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    mindtrick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Can you send me a BitGamer invite mate?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    nice giveaway. if you say you have everything you need then why are you ticked off that noone filled your requests?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    nice giveaway. if you say you have everything you need then why are you ticked off that noone filled your requests?
    sorry i was in abit of a rush. What I should of clarified was I make do with what I have which is great! Ticks me off that I'm willing to share what I have, which isn't much. I ask for an invite to one particular dedicated tracker, which has what I would love. Also has a good flow of invites and I don't even get a reply. Might just be me, but I just think that is rude.

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrick View Post
    Can you send me a BitGamer invite mate?
    You have PM.
    Last edited by shmicko; 02-25-2008 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    I have invites to various trackers. If you are interested in some for free, please send me an PM and I will be more than happy to give away few of my invites.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by shmicko View Post
    No one seems to reply let alone even care about my requests for invites. Yes, I don't have any acc. above level 3. It doesn't bother me, I have everything im looking for. But when a time comes to simply request an invite, please have the decency to reply. What ever happened to sharing? (You know who you are).
    /end_rant
    Last edited by The Wanderer; 02-25-2008 at 06:52 AM.
    Live long and prosper.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    I have invites to various trackers. If you are interested in some for free, please send me an PM and I will be more than happy to give away few of my invites.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by shmicko View Post
    /end_rant
    thanks mate, you're a champ!