Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT + lazy staff

addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Is it only me or the staff there seem very unmotivated. Unable to provide their entire new skin (for each different section), create a new year competition and unable to give result more than 3 weeks later, etc. For a tracker with this reputation, I find this pretty pathetic. Maybe it's time for them to renew their staff?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    for the sake of argument here... perhaps they could be more diligent with the upgrading of the new skin, agreed..... but honestly, this is a irrelevant topic. i've heard said that members might be doing a tracker some service by bringing to light injustices to thats happening on that tracker by posting about it it in forums such as this, since staff of many tracker often visit here.. However, this is one topic thats not going to change anything... you may feel that there is a need for a changing of the guard.. But, that's not going to happen simply because some users here or on the tracker itself, request it...

but, by all means don't let me discourgae you from discussing it.... lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you don't like it , ask for delete

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you coming here and posting this ... will not impress staff ... as minimalistic says ask for delete

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    addiction's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    you coming here and posting this ... will not impress staff ... as minimalistic says ask for delete
    Thanks for your "good" comment, but it is the only way to be heard and hope for change since posting this to ScT will get me ban. It could be a terrific tracker if they could put a little bit more energy, this my point of view.

And FYI, after a few year looking for the saint graal, i now understand that these high level trackers are not always the better...
    Last edited by addiction; 01-27-2009 at 01:13 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Why do you imply he wants to get his account deleted? He just thinks the staff could be more energetic and new active lively staff that actually do something should be recruited.

If I don't like their font, should I ask for a deletion too ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vic's Avatar Poster
    Here we go, yes they are lazy and unkind - nothing new.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Maybe they are just busy? I know sometimes I'm less active due to real life issues. Things happen sometimes. To say that they need new staff because things arent coming out the way you liked is a little harsh.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    nothing new

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Maybe they are just busy? I know sometimes I'm less active due to real life issues. Things happen sometimes. To say that they need new staff because things arent coming out the way you liked is a little harsh.
    Staff have lives?!

Last edited by KushBlow; 01-27-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast