Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [req]f*c

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hello

it would like to be asked single FSC invitation. I know that this is not so plain, but somebody can help me maybe. I would like to get in because of the community definitely....

thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good luck chuck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you must have someone to vouch for you, some friend who is a member there, and above all, must know you well enough and be willing to put his ass on the line for you.
    therefore, making a public request for this particular site won't get you far.
    I would risk to say it's pretty much useless.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkb View Post
    hello

it would like to be asked single FSC invitation. I know that this is not so plain, but somebody can help me maybe. I would like to get in because of the community definitely....

thanks
    OMG!!! This is the best request Eva ....
    R u the wife sharing gang banging type that you need it for the community ..
    failure on so many counts that its impossible not to ridicule this attempt ..
    Either u have used a fcked up translator or you just cant communicate in english .. Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?
    From what i have heard BH has a better community for hungarians
    Last edited by apextwin146; 07-30-2009 at 06:09 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    hello

thanks
    OMG!!! This is the best request Eva ....
    R u the wife sharing gang banging type that you need it for the community ..
    failure on so many counts that its impossible not to ridicule this attempt ..
    Either u have used a fcked up translator or you just cant communicate in english .. Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?
    From what i have heard BH has a better community for hungarians
    Simple, find a better translator, lmao.

Seriously, GL, dude. You're gonna need lots of it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

what kind of translator was that

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

what kind of translator was that
    the question is, was it a translator?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    thanks guys

p.s.: no translator
    Last edited by stephenkb; 07-31-2009 at 01:17 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    hello

thanks
    What Cabalo told you is mostly true but stephenkb take heart in the fact at least you have the excuse of lack of English skills for posting shit.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Either ways what would u do in forum/community where the primary language for communication is english?
    Question 1: Have you ever asked yourself what file sharing really means or what is the basic function of a tracker? Is fsc any different (sharing does have a lot of meanings and that doesn't include endless forum spam)?
    Question 2: In your opinion, any user who's unable to communicate properly in english, doesn't deserve to be a member on any tracker (as i remember, the main language on most of them is english)?

Answer 1: The basic function of all the trackers is to share the content, not to gather all members in the forums and wait for relationships to bound, although the XXX section do get the most attention (and you don't need english to tell you if the boobs are where they're supposed to be).
    Answer 2: Maybe you can clarify it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast