Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eminem-Relapse-2009-H3X

Eminem Latest Album, Fully leaked online

Download Link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=35366

2. Music   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    About a week late aren't you? Plus it's spam.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    [center]

3. Music   -   #3
    might be me, but i think new Eminem is terrible.

4. Music   -   #4
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mor911 View Post
    plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since the marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 05-20-2009 at 12:47 AM.

5. Music   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mor911 View Post
    plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since tyhe marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.
    How can you respect Kanye West's album? It was utter shite and pathetic. Using autotune is NOT something new and its a dumb cliche to be used in hip hop. Haven't heard eminem's new album but I'm sure as hell it's better than anything Kanye's ever put out under his name. He needs to stick to producing.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 05-20-2009 at 12:26 AM.

6. Music   -   #6
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post

plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since tyhe marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.
    How can you respect Kanye West's album? It was utter shite and pathetic. Using autotune is NOT something new and its a dumb cliche to be used in hip hop. Haven't heard eminem's new album but I'm sure as hell it's better than anything Kanye's ever put out under his name. He needs to stick to producing.
    Did i ever say kanye album is better?????????? i said it was shit didnt i???????? I was saying i respect the fact he is trying something new from what HE USUALLY DOES. How can u say college drop out is shit that was a good album. Are u just one of these people who think whatever eminem does is awesome and all other rap is shit and that he better then biggie and tupac ever were etc? I think u also need to listen to Eminems album first aswell before u can really comment, its just wank to the max aswell. His songs are just the same old shit about the same topics that he does for every album he hasnt tried to progress the subject to his material ever.

7. Music   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Haven't listened to Eminem in years and please don't just assume I'm not cultured in hip hop. Anyone can name drop those 2 infamous rappers cause they are huge and someone who has never listened to hip hop will still know them by name. I don't know what they have to do with anything here. I'm saying nothing Kanye West has put out is any good, and Eminem's backcatalogue is ground breaking. No reason to compliment Kanye on doing something different if it ends up being his worst effort yet. It's far from being experimental, it was latching on to a popular fad in hip hop.

I also assumed Eminem's album is better than 808's cause 808's is imo a good contender for the shittiest pop record out within the last year. Don't think that assumption is too risky, and sure I'll eventually listen to Em's new album but I'm not big into hip hop lately and am in no rush to hear it.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 05-20-2009 at 01:56 AM.

8. Music   -   #8
    Kanye West's new album sux, so does Eminem's

9. Music   -   #9
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Kanye West's new album sux, so does Eminem's
    imo , no eminems this one rox , i didnt listen to kayne wests' latest album

10. Music   -   #10
    Eminem is doing the same as usual...booooring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast