Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:43 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #202
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Note to self: Bo still not black.

3. Lounge   -   #203
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Note to self: Bo still not black.
    fo'sho', bredrin.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #204
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Note to self; to get Bo out of lurking talk about him or mention giving a Turkey T-shirt away.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #205
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Then lilmiss femi-bloked up, stabbed some jew and ended up in Wandsworth, just to be close to Bo cos she calculated that wot wif all his overtime and wot have you, she'd be better orf on the inside, innit..

True love, that is.

Everyone's baffled about the anti-Semitic angle.
    And then she found out that he left that job ages ago to spend more time with his mam and her Sky television subscription and used her Palestinian connections to get the inner workings of Wandsworth tattooed on her upper torso. Which was handy during her escape to Panama where she found out that her Dad was a snout for the FBI, her real mother was the key to everything and all hell broke loose just as she was about to get back into the arms of Bo and simultaneously open an MMS which contained a coded digitised depiction of Mulder's cock, but then the series got cancelled.
    From which erupted an internets campaign of magnitude rarely experienced on the internets. Sid Vicious re-emerged, finally admitting to faking his death for tax porpoises and that pesky murder charge. At once perceiving the skull-crushing rock and roll symbolism of lilmissus punk-ass sacrifice and Bo's northern Factory-boy suicide ennui, Sid quickly became Prime Minister and abolished all murder laws. The peasants rejoiced. Lilmiss was released. Bo was so excited that he forgot to bring his videos back and ended up owing four squids.

6. Lounge   -   #206
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    @guess the fuck who:

You once claimed you were, you know. And it stuck.

That's twice now I had to be reminded you weren't.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-18-2012 at 01:02 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    @guess the fuck who:

You once claimed you were, you know. And it stuck.

That's twice now I had to be reminded you weren't.

8. Lounge   -   #208
    Note to self; to get Bo out of lurking talk about him or mention giving a Turkey T-shirt away.
    I stopped lurking when i got back on to my computer what has my password saved, innit.

9. Lounge   -   #209
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    And then she found out that he left that job ages ago to spend more time with his mam and her Sky television subscription and used her Palestinian connections to get the inner workings of Wandsworth tattooed on her upper torso. Which was handy during her escape to Panama where she found out that her Dad was a snout for the FBI, her real mother was the key to everything and all hell broke loose just as she was about to get back into the arms of Bo and simultaneously open an MMS which contained a coded digitised depiction of Mulder's cock, but then the series got cancelled.
    From which erupted an internets campaign of magnitude rarely experienced on the internets. Sid Vicious re-emerged, finally admitting to faking his death for tax porpoises and that pesky murder charge. At once perceiving the skull-crushing rock and roll symbolism of lilmissus punk-ass sacrifice and Bo's northern Factory-boy suicide ennui, Sid quickly became Prime Minister and abolished all murder laws. The peasants rejoiced. Lilmiss was released. Bo was so excited that he forgot to bring his videos back and ended up owing four squids.
    A prequel was released and everyone who had ever encountered the fabled pair on the internets turned up to the premier, where the vol-au-vents flowed like paprika crisps.

Also; you just reminded me of the time when you said you felt like you'd been given a pair of magic trousers which gave you a squid each time you put your hand in the pocket - and Dave thought you meant an actual squid type squid.
    The sudden recall made me spit out some paprika crisps in a stilted chortle. True story.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

10. Lounge   -   #210
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    I stopped lurking when i got back on to my computer what has my password saved, innit.
    You should have just asked barbie what your password was.

And also; good save