Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wutoh clover time

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm recruiting for a certain tracker that people want.....its fairly new but theres been a buzz about it as of late and i can already see it on a few topics of it here.

I ONLY NEED UPLOADERS OR HEAVY LEECHERS THATS IT....HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD CONNECTIONS AND I WILL ASK FOR PROFILE LINKS AS PROOF.

This is how you apply.........

1) what tracker do you want and why
    2) what content do you like
    3) how much do you download or seed in a day (will ask for utorr screens)
    4) why should I trust you
    5) whats your favorite movie
    6) your favorite current site
    7) a picture of your favorite model
    8) your greatest moment in life
    9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU

NO Traders , i have no life so I will look for this

if i see a good app ill pm you with further directions...till then peace

and gl, i dont see I will find many users here but there are diamonds in the rough and if you trade then trade this isnt a measure to make you not trade just give the ones who dont and wait a chance to prove themselves

dont pm me asking because i wont tell you

bigups to fatcat for this type of process, btw fatcat me > you

-CLOVER
    Last edited by Rumblin; 07-09-2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: i cant spell

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1) I want a tracker where I can contribute and will not be just another "member."

2) I like movies, music, games and apps. That's mostly what I download.

3) Depending on what I want, sometimes a lot and sometimes a little. I have limited hard-disk space and I don't go around downloading everything in sight. Since you need heavy leechers, I guess I can delete some stuff I'm not seeding and make space. When I'm bored/dedicated, I can download up to 100 gigs in a week, my ISP doesn't notice.

4) Why shouldn't you trust me? Ask around, I'm a trustful person, I don't do bad things to hurt trackers.

5) Ocean's Thirteen

6) I'm guessing you mean tracker so: SCT or BitMeTV. I go on both several times a day. I'm careful with my BitMeTV account though, so I don't download much with it.

7) Since you're following fatcat's method, I'll put the pic in a spoiler tag.
    Spoiler: Show

8) When I found out that I passed the SHSAT and I would be going to the Bronx High School of Science, I literally did a dance right then and there and kept on dancing the rest of the day. My teacher filmed as well and showed the whole school during graduation. I'm going to Bronx Science every day now for an Advanced Placement World History preparation course and actually just got home.

9) Because I will treat this new tracker with great love and care, like any decent husband would treat his wife. I will go on midnight walks with the tracker and take it to dinner at a very expensive Italian restaurant.

Thanks for the time
    o hai

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

9) Because I will treat this new tracker with great love and care, like any decent husband would treat his wife. I will go on midnight walks with the tracker and take it to dinner at a very expensive Italian restaurant.

Thanks for the time

Very funny...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    If you're recruiting for a specific tracker, why not say what it is?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    Because those looking for it will now know where to get it, so if you are not actively looking for it by default you won't need it. Clear as mud wot
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    nm
    Last edited by Krvaric; 07-14-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: not needed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    Indirectly he did.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Last edited by yevgeny; 07-10-2008 at 12:22 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Indirectly he did.
    Did he? I'm assuming that it's not a clover-related site since he said it was new...

I guess it's alright if the people who want it can understand what it is. Otherwise it seems to me that if everyone is applying without knowing what it is, then you're only going to attract collectors and people only concerned with rarity rather than tracker contents.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    just to let you guys no, even though i happen to say this millions of times, i was clover before "the clover"

kthxbai

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast