Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Y People are die Hard Fans For TB,, Whats there in it , ne 1 Explian

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    hey guys , i wondere y people struggle for Tb account... can ne 1 tell me whats special in it ... Y TB, Any advantages , when u compared to other sites.. plss Explain.. i wanna know

Thanks
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TB is not very good....only if you have like a T3 line and you want to download like super super super fast or something....content isn't very good too.... The only thing that is good about TB is that it is hard to get into.....that's it...pretty sad....*wipe tear*

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's been stated previously that TB is only a bit better than average. They say speeds are good, and the tracker is a very oldschool one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Thanks mate,, for ur info... Well Speed then i have enough... 10 mbps more than enough...
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCare View Post
    TB is not very good....only if you have like a T3 line and you want to download like super super super fast or something....content isn't very good too.... The only thing that is good about TB is that it is hard to get into.....that's it...pretty sad....*wipe tear*
    Wow i never thought i would be agreeing with Bor74 but it is true. People just want it because alot of people post that they are looking for it and it is really hard to get in, like most "wanted" sites besides sct i believe are not really that great.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Its rare, so no one has it. People want to check them out, so demand is super high as supply is super-low. New users will be surprised when they get stuff like FSC/FT**/FB... there is not much there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Good to know. Then I'd be only searching for one more tracker. I think one or two months would be a good goal to get it in.

The stuff that I use to judge the quality of a general (0day) tracker:
    -torrent number: the wider the range of releases, the better
    -seeder number: the torrents actually have to be alive and kicking. A big seeder/torrent ratio would be good for speed purposes, especially when you're looking at a couple-month-old release.
    -leecher number: how else am I supposed to maintain ratio? The smaller the seeder/leecher ratio, but better chance I have of uploading
    -good pretimes: a bit better than average would be good. I mean, minutes off would not be an issue at all, but I hope its not too many hours off, especially for TV eps and the like
    -not foreign: No offense, but I speak English, and I'd very much like to read the site I'm on without online translators. Of course, there are special exceptions ...
    Last edited by Shadowfire; 12-19-2006 at 11:59 PM. Reason: oh, another thing ...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Good to know. Then I'd be only searching for one more tracker. I think one or two months would be a good goal to get it in.

The stuff that I use to judge the quality of a general (0day) tracker:
    -torrent number: the wider the range of releases, the better
    -seeder number: the torrents actually have to be alive and kicking. A big seeder/torrent ratio would be good for speed purposes, especially when you're looking at a couple-month-old release.
    -leecher number: how else am I supposed to maintain ratio? The smaller the seeder/leecher ratio, but better chance I have of uploading
    -good pretimes: a bit better than average would be good. I mean, minutes off would not be an issue at all, but I hope its not too many hours off, especially for TV eps and the like

Revtt

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Queen1030's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    which one is better? that tb or mininova?
    but why they closed? isnot it better if they get more ppl?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    rtt
    Love that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast