Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for..........

an invite to a private tracker,i know you may think i have a cheek but if i dont ask ill never know if someone would give me an invite

supertorrents
    supertorrents - | Ratio 4.107 Uploaded 38.99 GB (0) Downloaded 9.49 GB (0) Seed Bonus 4.58 GB

Demonoid
    Ratio: 3.18
    Uploaded: 26.64 GB
    Downloaded: 8.39 GB
    Ratio: 3.18 (Updated once a day)

sitr
    [logout]
    Ratio: 1.183
    Uploaded: 1.82 GB
    Downloaded: 1.54 GB

i keep a good ratio on the sites im on and always seed well,so if there is anyone out there that is kind enough to offer me an invite for a private tracker i would be extremely grateful

my e-mail is...

[email protected]

ill keep my fingers crossed and hope my cheek pays off
    Last edited by wilkie2; 01-08-2007 at 06:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    if you can provide picture proof then ill send you Td if you need it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    @wilkie2

ratio screenshots serve a better purpose if youre asking for invites here instead of copying and pasting your profiles.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    @wilkie2

ratio screenshots serve a better purpose if youre asking for invites here instead of copying and pasting your profiles.

thanks,im trying to work out how to do them just dont seem to have got it right yet

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    sankaK's Avatar war hero BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wilkie2 View Post
    thanks,im trying to work out how to do them just dont seem to have got it right yet
    ctrl+printscrn -> ms paint

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i managed that bit,just cant get it onto here......its hard being stupid so if anyone feels sorry for me and can point me to an idiots guide i would be very grateful

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You can just go to imageshack.us and host there your pics.. Then copy paste direct link here..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    just trying it out

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

sorted!!!! thanks for the help everyone

blocked out username,thought i had to put it in so you knew it was mine and not just any page i had copied.again thanks for all your help
    Last edited by wilkie2; 01-08-2007 at 06:21 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    next time, u might wanna block out ur username in that screenshot so that u wouldnt get you and your inviter in trouble. good job tho.

pm me for sites that u wanna get into and maybe ill invite u to some.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast