Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you and where are you from

Hey guys, i guess this is a good way for us all to know whom we are. So ill start.

My name is Midhat Sleiman and i am From melbourne, Australia.

Im 23 years old, married with 2 kids.

I Run a fast food shop.

Some things i like to do in my spare time, is play online fps games, ie UT2004, Quake.4 etc.

I signed up to this forum as i was looking for a few invites to trade and stumbled across the invite trade section.

This forum look's legit and hope i can bring many hours of fun to this forum in the future.

If anyone want's to know me better, feel free to add me on msn. [email protected]

Good day.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    my first name is mr. and last is nails. i work for a server motherboard company and a strip club. currently i am drunk and don't really feel liek typing this shit. i prefer fps's and rpg's. o, and i "used" to kill ppl for a living...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    I am a 46 year old Scotsman, called Jim. My hobbies currently include filesharing, stuff and irony. If pressed I would have to chose stuff as my favourite among them.

I own a hairdresser's car, a large house with many rooms and have hundreds of off-spring. The large number of weans was pretty much the determining factor in how much was invested in the house and how little in the car. Tho' to be fair I do like it, indeed this is my third hairdresser's car. Yes, I do have three hairdressers.

I am not interested in any sort of extra-marital sexual encounters so please don't try to groom me. Please also leave The alone as manker has invested quite some time and effort already and it would be unfair for anyone else to step in.

I have no time for tax dodgers, accountants, wastrels or dullards. They are all a scourge on society and should be removed to Wales forthwith. Not that there's anything wrong with Wales or the Welsh. Except the ones who think they live in West England. You know the type, they sound like wee posh English lassies and want to "chat" to you.

I don't use msn or anything like that, so it would be pointless adding me to your list.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My name is Mulder and I work for the FBI

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You've forgotten the tablets again, Todd.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Another siteing you say!? this time in Vancouver!? And there's only 24 hours before the Blue Beret U.F.O. Retrieval Team intercept!!1 wait there, im on my way!1

7. Lounge   -   #7

Another siteing you say!? this time in Vancouver!? And there's only 24 hours before the Blue Beret U.F.O. Retrieval Team intercept!!1 wait there, im on my way!1
    Just wait there. I've contacted the care in the community nurse and she'll be there in 3 days.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Just wait there. I've contacted the care in the community nurse and she'll be there in 3 days.
    Good thinking Skinner, we wouldn't want Scully to miss this, they may have a cure for her or at least something we can go on...

9. Lounge   -   #9

Good thinking Skinner, we wouldn't want Scully to miss this, they may have a cure for her or at least something we can go on...
    Yeah, hang fire there. Deep Thought will contact you forthwith.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Isn't this the purpose of the n00b Thread?

yo

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast