Thread: just an other guy looking for an FTN invite....

Poster BT Rep: +2

Surprised/Amazed

the only reason i would want to get into ftn and only ftn is...
    because i heard a lot about the forums , the community there being the best and also its free leech ..most of the time i upload for 3 days or more ... for a file of 2 gb i would have uplaoded 1gb at the max..and i really still make an effort to maintain good ratio...but its soo hard with my 256 kbps speed and every one else has such astronomical speeds as i move to a higer level....
    i actually seed a lot...but because of my speed i dont get much of uplaod credit..because it takes me a lot of time to download sumthing let alone upload.. and by the time i finish uploading there would be hardly any or no uploaders at all

i have presentable ratios in demonoid[had],iptorrents,tt,nordic-t,super torrents,waffles,pt,broken stones,thepeerhub,
    also "the pirate bay" i honestly seeded a 4.65 gb "the office season 3" which i downloaded to a ratio 1:1,long time back when i started using the bittorrent for the first time...i didnt get anything for free except for a demonoid invite, i had no friends who use bit torrent...i have earnt the rest on my own ability....

i dont have fancy speeds to show off....i belive its not the size which matters its how u use it..
    all said and done i have my own flaws jsut like very one else...and i wanna know how it feels to be on the top...and given an oppurtunity i will definatly do the best i can,not to degrade or bring disgrace to the community....
    and i have my exams starting on dec 26th....it would be a great moral booster..if some one could jsut give it to me....i have spent a lot of time over the net looking for an ftn invite in the past 3-4 months....there is nuthing i could give that would equal an ftn invite.. but this is the best offer i can give u ...waffles account with 4 invites in the account...since i got an offical invite to waffles for having posted oink proof on an other email id..

i also know being honest would definatly be the last thing that would get me an ftn invite with a speed like mine and most of them would laugh at me and this thread....but anyways this is my story and i will be eternally greatfull if some one could give me an ftn invite
    thanks for reading...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    if you are going to get a FTN invite,it will not be for a trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    of course i totally understand^^ i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn...i will never post here requesting for anything else for an other 2 years all i need is ftn and i am a satisfied man

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wow finally nice to see someone in my kinda situation. i totally understand how u feel man. even i have a 256 k connection. but i tell you what, if u just pick the right torrents and partially seed them you can get excellent ratios. i have great ratios everywhere i go because of this very tactic. dont let the speed bother you m8. i keep my pc on 24/7 to seed and have memberships on a few high level trackers also (including ScT). stay the course m8, be a good community man. i knw its hard to get invites at this speed but try being a good community man and make friends. thats your best shot at getting into any high level tracker
    p.s im from mumbai
    another tip : is really being at the top that important to you? for me getting all the content i need is important and for that you dont need any high level tracker. plus there are quite a few sites which offer freeleech so go thru a few threads here and find what kind of sites you need. chances are you dont really need ftn except for the longer epenis that comes with it
    Last edited by bikernin; 11-29-2007 at 02:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn....
    does this mean u will trade FTN if u get a chance to get into a still higher lvl?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn....
    does this mean u will trade FTN if u get a chance to get into a still higher lvl?

well no matter how carefull i am in choosing my words...most of u r smarter then me....if i was looking for anything higer then ftn i would have rather posted that "higer level tracker..instead of ftn"..i am not here for trade this is just a request....i really would take care of my account if i am given an oppurtunity to prove myself ...and i wouldnt have written such a long letter(i wrote this letter with a lot of respect and love for ftn..) ,if i wanted to trade ftn later on..being in ftn would mean a lot more then my words could say,i have waited a lot for this
    and please dont ask me complicated questions like these ^^....i have a lot on my plate already exams r near by...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol dude. you sound stressed out. relax and go study. if you top your class maybe some1 will give u ftn invite relax man

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ...just my luck....there were soo many ftn requests on the same day i made this stupid thread...anyways i will be gone for a month or two and hopefully persue my ftn hunt after i come back...this is just my one last vain attempt to get into ftn before my exams start....