Page 156 of 545 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156157158159166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Dave, you idiot. If you spent half the effort you do on faffing about on the internets being an arseclown, on doing something productive instead, like seeking psychiatric help or patching up your, by all account monumental fuckup of a marriage, you might not be crazy as a shithouse rat now.
    See there we go again, with yet another useless cunt thinking they can disrespect me by using my real first name, whilst they whine on about me not respecting them and their friends.

I'm sure that's part of all your problems you know... all of you. You think you can be as disrespectful as you like and that no one will ever have the bollocks to seriously disrespect you back.

My marriage is fine thanks.

I love the idea that I who didn't spew lies about her behind the scenes, who didn't pour shit all over someones real life for months, who has only ever poured shit on the scum who have poured shit on me, who doesn't think there afre nmo consequences for the way I treat others, am the one who needs help. It's really really funny. What's more is that it's the opinion of retards who do behave that way, and expect there to be no consequences You're all mental.
    Cool beans. Someone just let you through moderation.

A few points:

*You're delusional as anything. If you were capable of any sort of self-reflection, you'd see how insane you've seemed for months now. But sadly you'll have to take my (and every other reader's) word for it.

*This little extremely prolonged tantrum you've been throwing for months now is not only idiotic, but also counterproductive, assuming you really did want anyone to take you seriously with regards to your stories about squeamous.

*For the most part, people haven't been insulting you as much as told you exactly what you seem like. You act insanely, and you've been obsessive as fuck. And you have stalked squeamous. That's not bile or lies. You made a new account here and started hanging around just to annoy her.

*You're a terrible but prolific liar. Small children could figure that out. You lie like my sister did when she was about six. Essentially denying things so self-evident, no one buys it.

*You'd be far far better off if you could let this go. And you should seek help. This manic behavior won't make life better for you. Also, people only screw with you because you keep hanging around.

*No one would give a shit about how you've acted, in a year, if you don't keep coming back to make a bigger ass of yourself.

That's basically all I'm going to tell you, ever, because you're useless at this point. It's like oleg posting his "I'm a virgin"-threads, over and over. I'm embarassed on your behalf, frankly, and beyond thinking you've got any sort of entertainment value left to give.

You used to be a mildly amusing joke, now you belong in the funny section.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Save me too. Dave is coming to get me. Oh noes. How he plans to do that, I haven't a fucking notion. I'll be hella impressed if he does.

He seems somewhat tormented with the misapprehension that I said bad stuff on the internets about him. That's just not the kinda thing I would do, though, so I just don't know where he gets it from. I never said nuffink, Dave. :dunno:

Unless he means all that stuff I posted about him being an unbalanced stalker, a liar, a generally bad parent and a preposterously bad husband. In which case, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I did say all that and I'd say it again in a fucking heartbeat.

I'm a waiting, Dave The Depraved, but my money's on old age getting to me first, you fucking nincompoop.
    He has the bollocks to seriously disrespect you, you know.

Consequentially, he might call you some serious names.

3. Lounge   -   #1553
    Et tu's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    He has the bollocks to seriously disrespect you, you know.
    I for one am greatly relieved his saintly wife and/or squeamous let him keep those to play with.
    My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

4. Lounge   -   #1554
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dave, he only has one bollock.
    His mother is an alcoholic.

5. Lounge   -   #1555
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    ffs. So he's been fibbing again.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    ffs. So he's been fibbing again.
    He's a pathological prevaricator of the lowest order, mate. He even lies to himself.

7. Lounge   -   #1557
    Sorry Snee, I couldn't post here so I put your answer on the blog.

I also created you your very own page chavis, I think you deserve it, for the sake of pity if for no other reason.

Thank you for teaching me that threatening to kill people on the internet can be so much fun btw, I'm really enjoying it :-D

8. Lounge   -   #1558

I also created you your very own page chavis, I think you deserve it, for the sake of pity if for no other reason.

Thank you for teaching me that threatening to kill people on the internet can be so much fun btw, I'm really enjoying it :-D
    Go right ahead and fill your little booties, Dave. I'm afraid I won't be reading it. I only take death threats seriously when they're not made by comprehensively proven liars.

How's the eight year old? She must be nine by now. Is she old enough to know how deranged you are yet? Some day somebody will drop the dime with her. That'll be a sad day for little old you. She'll probably stop visiting you in the funny farm.

How do you plan on finding me Dave? Will you be visiting a psychic or just sticking a pin in the map of N Ireland hoping I might walk past with a sign around my neck saying 'Hi, I'm chalice. Please kill me Dave'? Maybe you could plummet from a passing plane and hope to land on me. You sad, sad, sorry man.

9. Lounge   -   #1559
    Dave. I had a look at your blog earlier. It's all you talking to yourself. The reason you had to come here and have a cry so we'd have a look, is because it's not very interesting. It's basically you talking to yourself and being an idiot.

And you may go on doing that all on your own, I'm not reading another paragraph of you ranting like a loon and mistreating the language.

10. Lounge   -   #1560
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Well at least you chose yourself a superb self description this time Dave keep up the good stalking.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73