Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot damn son!

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Cool

March 4th - Lamb of God (+Trivium, but fuck trivium I'm going for LoG )

March 11th - Black Sabbath

March 28th - Killswitch Engage

I got floor tickets for Lamb of Go and Killswitch, it was impossible to get floor for Black Sabbath but w/e I'm going anyway, its Sabbath for crying out loud!!! It's my first time ever seeing Sabbath live too, cannot wait!

Fuck man, 3 concerts in a month, I think that's my personal record right there.

Did I mention that I'm driving over 600km to go see Lamb of God?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Did I mention that I'm driving over 600km to go see Lamb of God?
    LOL

3. Music   -   #3
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i hope you survive.

4. Music   -   #4
    This just in:

February 6th - All That Remains

I bought my tickets today, 18 bucks. Funniest shit is I have heard maybe 1 song by them lol

5. Music   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    same LoG show is here feb 18th and i only have to drive down the street! kse also. didn't see all that remains. i'll have to look into that one as well. oh, and some stripper chic wants me to go to kittie concert as well. so, that's 4 in one month (if i find that all that remains show that is). gotcha beat. pwn3d.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Music   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    same LoG show is here feb 18th and i only have to drive down the street! kse also. didn't see all that remains. i'll have to look into that one as well. oh, and some stripper chic wants me to go to kittie concert as well. so, that's 4 in one month (if i find that all that remains show that is). gotcha beat. pwn3d.
    oh you bastard i hope you dont find the all that remains show

and in the case you do, i'll have to go to cradle of filth just so I can tie you lol (and I dont much care for CoF).

oh and btw, black sabbath (in terms of music) > all those bands that you and i listed. so i still have you beat

7. Music   -   #7
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    so i just realized the LoG+trivium+machinehead show is going to be here on march 7th. i think i have to go... yeaaaaa!

edit: it's also just like a 5 min drive from my house.
    Last edited by lee551; 02-12-2007 at 02:05 AM.

8. Music   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    so i just realized the LoG+trivium+machinehead show is going to be here on march 7th. i think i have to go... yeaaaaa!

Don't think you have to go, GO!

9. Music   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post

5 min! WTF man go go go, lol if I'm driving 600km I think you can drive the 5 min distance to the show

10. Music   -   #10
    It
    Was
    AMAZING.

Trivium literally got boo-ed off stage, it brought a tear to my eye to see people actually know rip off bands when they see em haha, Matt Heafy was so pissed off he was actually nice (follow me here), he was like "thank you calgary thank you" every 30 seconds w/ that pissed off as fuck look on his face.

Gojira was OK, better than trivium for sure, still not too sure on that band

Machine Head was fucking sweet, they put on an awesome show and def. had fun when they were on.

Lamb of God's best show that I've been to in my opinion, opening track was Hourglass followed by More Time to Kill and then their usual setlist. The power went out in the beginning of Laid to Rest took a while to fix, which meant they cut 2 songs of their list "Remorse is for the Dead" and "Break You", I was pretty ticked when they said they wouldn't be playing those 2 tonight b/c of the delay/power outage, those are the 2 songs they never play anyway!!!! I've always wanted to see them play Remorse and Break you live

The pit was awesome during LoG, saw a lot of bloody noses.

I got my memory stick confiscated for taking videos of the concert but I had a back up stick so I was able to snap off a few shots and videos, I'm still pissed off cuz the 1st mem stick (one that got confiscated) had some very sweet/amazing looking pictures (all about the timing), whatever whats done is done

Anyways, amazing show, Trivium should not have been there tho its not their scene regardless of what peopl say how Metalcore bands should stick together.

When Randy told ppl to applause for Gojira and Machine Head everyone did, but when he's like give it up for Trivium, some emo's tried to cheer but were eventually drowned out by all the boo's, and this is not a joke, Randy just stood there w/ a kind smile (laughing smile) on his face, I thought he was gonna snap back at us and say STFU trivium should get respect for playing, but he just stood there and thanked us and left hahaha, trivium=owned (mostly b/c of matt the fag)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast