Thread: RS.com Premium Needed for 24 hours

Hi, all I'm looking for a Rapidshare.com premium account for 24 hours. I can give access to an ftp for twice, possibly more, the time I use the account. I have all the new and a lot of old movies, and full TV series such as all simpsons, futurama, entourage, the sopranos, weeds, arrested development, rome, sara silverman program, 30 Rock, ali g show, band of brothers, the tudors, tim and eric awesome show, also lots of documentaries, lots of software, PSP Games and almost 30 Gb of music. If you have a particular request just ask. I will allow only one IP to connect so no one can trade the user/pass. Let me know what you guys have. Cheers and Happy Easter

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I can also give out a Demonoid invite for people who won't abuse it. I only need the Rapidshare.com account for a 24 hour period if that so if anyone is not using theirs for a short while please oblige. Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    maybe if u want it some one has it u can give him all links u want download and he give u back links with p account it work 12 hour and change after
    that in case no one want to give it to u

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexson777 View Post
    maybe if u want it some one has it u can give him all links u want download and he give u back links with p account it work 12 hour and change after
    that in case no one want to give it to u
    I am willing to do that as long as someone steps forward first, I can't just PM people on random. So if you are feeling generous I will send you some links about 2.2Gb worth and if you can help me out I would be very thankful and do what I can in return. It would take me way under 6 hours to download but to make a fair trade I will give 24 hour access to my ftp for at least that long. Cheers