Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for gft...

y0y0's Avatar << R.I.P. >> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can someone invite me to gft?, im really interested to join this community
    PM !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Did u try the IRC?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    man if you can`t get in when there are so many invites flying around thats sad

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I got my invite from irc in 5 mins ...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Please share the irc details, Me and probably meny others would like to join as well

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Last time we posted GFT irc here at FST it end up by them stating that they hate FST on their main page so I think it would be smarter not to post it here again. Just use google and you will have all you are looking for, if you can't evan do that, then GFT is not a place for you....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Last time we posted GFT irc here at FST it end up by them stating that they hate FST on their main page so I think it would be smarter not to post it here again. Just use google and you will have all you are looking for, if you can't evan do that, then GFT is not a place for you....
    gft is bit trakcer.
    no1 dl from there, ppl keep acc to say they members, and no use site for otherr interesting thing.
    not good site. n0ob want join cuz frined said site is for traders.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    gft is bit trakcer.
    no1 dl from there, ppl keep acc to say they members, and no use site for otherr interesting thing.
    You are the cunt of highest order. Fact.
    Tell me are u even a member there? Dou even ever log on to the Tracers channel to see how fast they are racing stuff? you are as retartded as the guy in your picture.. They have all the good releases with High speed .. They have a amazing appz /0-day section .. All the torrents are on the seedbox and you get amzing speeds.
    Get your facts cleared up u spastic cunt ..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

gft is bit trakcer.
    Tell me are u even a member there? Dou even ever log on to the Tracers channel to see how fast they are racing stuff? you are as retartded as the guy in your picture.. They have all the good releases with High speed .. They have a amazing appz /0-day section .. All the torrents are on the seedbox and you get amzing speeds.

+1
    that`s right
    but I hope they change the theme of tracker to more pretty one

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

gft is bit trakcer.
    He is right gft is still same shit as before...gft died once and going to make a same mistake again..lets face the truth gft has been up for 3 years or more, cant remember, died once...and dejavu is going to hit it again.
    Yes they pred stuff pretty fast, but whats the point if no1 dl?
    Last edited by Di@monds; 12-02-2008 at 02:43 PM.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast