Thread: How does this invite thing work at sct

3lwa's Avatar filesharingtalk BT Rep: +3
    How does this invite thing work at sct

i `ve been good while at sct and have good ratio but i didn`t receve any invite

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you must be a power user ((a member for 4 weeks , uploaded 50 GB and have ratio 1.05))

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    they aren't given out automatically. the one year anniversary was the last time invites were given to members, and you had to be a PU + w/ no cheaters in your invite tree. maybe they'll give some more on christmas or on their second anniversary, but i bet they'll only be given to the higher classes this time because of all the invite trading that occurred after they were given out back in august.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    3lwa's Avatar filesharingtalk BT Rep: +3
    thanks
    i thinks they give invite on amount of download and ratio

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    No, not anymore. Invites are not given on the basis of upload statistics and length of membership.

Administrators give out invites now to whom they see fit. In in the rare case there's something on ScT to celebrate, invites will be given to certain user classes only.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    No, not anymore. Invites are not given on the basis of upload statistics and length of membership.

Administrators give out invites now to whom they see fit. In in the rare case there's something on ScT to celebrate, invites will be given to certain user classes only.
    so sct invites would be rare

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    No, not really. A lot users have them, it's just fear of handing them out to cheaters or n00bs. Plus, if you're caught advertising that you have ScT invites, your account could be disabled and you could be banned from the tracker.