Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the best version of kazaa?

etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90

Question Mark

what is the best version of kazaa? i`m looking for the version with the least adware and viruses...

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    porscha's Avatar Poster
    your best with private tracker, using kazaa is asking for problems with viruses and other stuff you don't want. just my 2 cents.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by porscha View Post
    your best with private tracker, using kazaa is asking for problems with viruses and other stuff you don't want. just my 2 cents.
    First of all what does file sharing client/network have to do with trackers? let alone closed private source? Also you have to be a fool to think you would get virus without downloading and installing them manually and some how would be downloaded automatically via magic. Even if the client has ~ware in it bundled up you can always disable it. Don't like you but sure like the female in your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by etrade View Post
    what is the best version of kazaa? i`m looking for the version with the least adware and viruses...
    For you, well who uses KaZaA still? Fast Track = dead. So do yourself a favor if you want to still be part of file sharing world go look in to Gnutella/ED2K based network and find a client for it. If you still can't find anything then you can always look in torrent, usenet and good old iRN.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I wouldn't even bother using Kazaa anymore. The Kazaa lite days are long over.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The best version is no version. Just don't use it. Like grimms said those days are over you should start using torrents or news groups for your music and you won't have to be so worried about viruses and adware as much like you are now.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If you don't get this viruses and adwares from the installation, you would get it from what you download with this rubbish piece of software named kazaa

I would suggest you using eMule\BitTorrent and even limewire to answer your P2P needs, and stay away of kazaa!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    kazaa is already dead...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    kazaa is already dead...
    not yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Kazaa?Oh yeah that thing...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    JorgeJr.&Ancho's Avatar D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. !!! BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade View Post

Got nothin to do with the version, its the file/s being shared, is the problem. move on, use a newsgroup or Bt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast