Thread: Request what cd or Waffles

much appreciation....
    my stmusic acct went dead but can provide speed test and ratio from Demonoid
    thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    well. only 10 posts from 3 yrs. try to be more active. and i don't thing a demonoid proof can get u waffles r what. my advice is nake some friends and u will get wat u want.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks for the afvice.....normally jus a lurker......proof is a proof no?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    its not that demonoid is not a proof. its an easy tracker to seed. and waffles r what r very hard ones to seed on. u have to have a seed box.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    To start with I've got a shit home connection, and I've never had a seedbox In my life.
    And I've got a good buffer on Waffles with my home connection.
    I use What.CD occasionally, I prefer Waffles to What.CD.

Whether It's Waffles or What.CD you get It's not hard to seed back, If you have anything like elearning material you could upload that for example, as well as jump on the new torrents.
    That's what I did with a shit home connection, don't believe everything here about certain trackers.
    As long as you keep seeding, It could take weeks or several months but you will eventually get what you want.
    I've been seeding the torrents I got on Waffles for several months now.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 08-19-2009 at 11:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You can also take the What interview. Just be sure to study a bit first. You'll find everything you need to know here: http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/pr...interview.html

Good luck!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    To start with I've got a shit home connection, and I've never had a seedbox In my life.
    And I've got a good buffer on Waffles with my home connection.
    I use What.CD occasionally, I prefer Waffles to What.CD.

Whether It's Waffles or What.CD you get It's not hard to seed back, If you have anything like elearning material you could upload that for example, as well as jump on the new torrents.
    That's what I did with a shit home connection, don't believe everything here about certain trackers.
    As long as you keep seeding, It could take weeks or several months but you will eventually get what you want.
    I've been seeding the torrents I got on Waffles for several months now.
    And Demonoid is the perfect companion site to get things off of to upload to what or Waffles.

+1 to taking the interview at What .It's what ( no pun intended ) they would like people in your position ( someone without a friend to invite them ) to do.
    Then you will never have to worry about getting disabled for getting an invite off an invite forum then.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks for posting that Guide, Martinator! I am not enough of a music fan to warrant membership on any of the "Top" music sites, but I did find that to be an interesting read!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Yep I looked through there too when studying up for what, learned a decent amount about music while I was at it ( a little more than I cared to lol).

As to the OP though, giving out what.cd invites on public forums is actually forbidden, so if they find out who you/your inviter is, you'll be banned. Interview is the only way through unless you have a friend in what with invites. The interview is a better alternative. Study up though, its not easy

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thx for all the help.....a bit more informed now
    :-)