Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not an offer - Just a general question

perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17

Cool

I am a new member here, so it's very possible that my 'question' has been answered somewhere already....

I can't understand why people is getting SO crazy about the rarity of a tracker.
    For me only the content and the speed are the things that matter. I don't care about pre times too (i mean i can wait a few hours, not days)...

For example, UK-T "The rarest of all!"
    From the posts here i understand that is a 0-day tracker "containing the usual files"
    Content: 4/5
    Speed: 3/5 (!!?)
    Pre-Times: 3.5/5 (!!?)

But because of this "Rarity: 5/5" you can see posts like "I sell my wife for UK-t", "Oink 1TB buffer" etc

Lets make a tracker with crappy content BUT 500 users limit

Just to mantion that this is a honnest question. No offense for the traders here (i have got some good trackers from that forum )

perastikos

P.S. My trackers:
    TorrentBytes (for 0-day stuff. Great uptimes and speed. Easy to maintain a good ratio)
    TorrentLeech (Nice content, good speeds and not olny 0-day stuff)
    BitmeTV (just the BEST TV tracker)
    FSC (for the request and the clubs...)
    Leechbits (NO ratio rules Here! Just seed for 10hours OR 1:1)
    Oink (music AND win APPS)
    Bitme (ebooks)
    TranceRoute (MUSIC i really like)

With the above trackers i cover 101% my needs for content. The only 'special' stuff i need is electronic music. TRoute is OK for what i am looking for

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    yup and your right people are idiots here and the mods are even worse, especially skizo and the ones maintaining the what invites are worth thread best mod here and probably the only cool one is gamer4eva but you hardly see him around nowadays

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by perastikos View Post
    this is a honnest question. No offense for the traders here (i have got some good trackers from that forum
    I really appreciate this forum and the excellent work from the mods and the other members.

Also this topic:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ratings-142446
    was my guide for my trades.

Why you are so aggressive?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lol because its only true the mods put no effort into MODERATING the community its like a bunch of wild animals they need a serious moderation check here let me be the first help

Definitions of moderation on the Web:
    quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes
    easing: a change for the better
    temperance: the trait of avoiding excesses
    the action of lessening in severity or intensity; "the object being control or moderation of economic depressions"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    yup and your right people are idiots here and the mods are even worse, especially skizo and the ones maintaining the what invites are worth thread best mod here and probably the only cool one is gamer4eva but you hardly see him around nowadays
    actually sayin that such man as skizo is idiot..should send u straight to hell if u ask me!..first one to see that says that
    Been There, Done That

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    trust me, people `fear` him because of his title they dont `respect` him for who he is, because who he is, is a retard whos prolly like 500lbs; 4'1 behind the pc with an electric wheelchair; and if only i believed in hell moron im a pagan

~this will turn into a hate thread soon due to members whom feel they are insecure and take offense to my earlier post(s) and decide to bash me dont worry though for those who decide to i have the perfect psychologists for you (including you marksman hit me up with that PM i'll give you his number!)
    Last edited by shock~; 04-08-2007 at 09:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's an opinion and we must accepted as that, just as that. In several points i agree with you but in others i have a completely different point of view.

But i always think healthy to discuss respectfully.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    right on durex.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    just accept this fact that trading torrent tracker's invite has became a hobby for people in this community! just make an idol and worship it! rarity is also a strategy that trackers like FTN and U**** or even SCT use to gather the best uploaders and more elit members! some people might become more and more curious to see what is going on those trackers..and that is what we got right here in fst
    now the choice is yours..join the rest and get infected or.....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    trust me, people `fear` him because of his title they dont `respect` him for who he is, because who he is, is a retard whos prolly like 500lbs; 4'1 behind the pc with an electric wheelchair; and if only i believed in hell moron im a pagan

~this will turn into a hate thread soon due to members whom feel they are insecure and take offense to my earlier post(s) and decide to bash me dont worry though for those who decide to i have the perfect psychologists for you (including you marksman hit me up with that PM i'll give you his number!)
    hehe what a funny guy.have u ever talked 2 skizo in person..well..ofcourse u didnt..u just saw a cpl of his posts and judged with it..n why the hell would i fear him..he doesnt have like a special l33t access to all sites of torrent that he would grant me with it when i say that..i just know the man..and he's good guy...n no thx.i dont need ur psychologist
    Been There, Done That

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast