Thread: Book Torrents

ABirdintheHand
    Hello everyone.

I'm brand new to the site and still relatively new to torrents. I was wondering where I'd find the most success looking for book torrents?

I've heard a lot about BitMe, but thus far, I haven't been able to get an invite. Since I'm still somewhat new to this, I don't have much to base my reputation on. I'd like suggestions for a public tracker or perhaps a private one that'll be easier to obtain. I've been told just hanging around this site will be sufficient to garner me a BitMe invite down the road, but I'd like somewhere to turn in the interim.

Thanks for all of your help!

-a

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    http://www.myanonamouse.net/inviteapp.php
    Nice staffs and easy to seed. with Freeleech and seeding bonus. 12000+ torrents

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    That does look interesting. Thanks for the link TP635.
    Wonder why i never heard of that site before.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    /me waits for n00bzor to give feedback on the site before i applies.
    oh.. i absolutely love it.
    Its one the few sites with some nice content, and rly warm communities to speak of.
    I would give it 4/5 for content. There is a lot to choose from.. books, music, sheetmusic...
    an 4/5 for the community.
    The guy who interviewed me was super nice for starters.I felt being genuinely welcomed into their community.
    After posting an intro thread, i received 100 karma points from someone i don't even know. Now thats one gesture i wasn't prepared for. Much love.. <33

They have one great place going.

//n00bEdit: And the person who sent karma to me was not a bot coded to do so after a posting in the forums. She was a relatively new 30 something weeks old 'active' member of myanonamouse.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 08-14-2009 at 01:22 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Hm... I think I might try it. Sounds pretty neat. Hope to be as impressed as n00bzor!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The tracker staff are ridiculously nice. The tracker was open sign-up until just about a few weeks ago.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3