Thread: Azureus Speed Scheduler Plugin

Arrow

I've been using the speed scheduler plugin (awesome) for Azureus to save me using all my peak time bandwidth.

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugi...SpeedScheduler

I can't seem to get it to work with specific torrent categories though.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i have that plugin and it work 100% for me. Heres how u do it - open the schedule tab, select "new schedule, and checkmark "apply this schedule by catagory" and make sure you also select "in" and not "not in" from the drop down box and select a category

also make sure the time is correct. like pm, am. thats were most people mess up.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    i have that plugin and it work 100% for me. Heres how u do it - open the schedule tab, select "new schedule, and checkmark "apply this schedule by catagory" and make sure you also select "in" and not "not in" from the drop down box and select a category

also make sure the time is correct. like pm, am. thats were most people mess up.
    I also had the same difficulty but I solved the problem by following kondrae's instruction. Thx a lot for the info!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    your welcome

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"