Thread: Anyone Else A Member Of ST?

Joined ST a few days back and it won't let me seed at all even on torrents crying out for seeds.

I leave my client on for ages and nothing happens and I have to stop using the site because my download ratio was getting higher and my upload was staying 0.00.

I find it a weird site aswell because quite a few of the torrents don't work.

I have never had a problem like this on any other website.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    must be some problem with your client.ST has both seed bonus and IRC idle bonus system.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I've only used ST a few times, (well, more like once) and my problem was that there was a Woo Tang Clan album that had been seeding with 1 seeder for a week or two, and the seeder left the torrent. And never came back-.-

Maybe you have Force Encryption? IIRC, having Forced Encryption on lets you only connect to other peers who have Forced Encryption.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    I've only used ST a few times, (well, more like once) and my problem was that there was a Woo Tang Clan album that had been seeding with 1 seeder for a week or two, and the seeder left the torrent. And never came back-.-

Maybe you have Force Encryption? IIRC, having Forced Encryption on lets you only connect to other peers who have Forced Encryption.
    No just normal encryption. I am ok at every other site just not ST

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Didn't even know SuperTorrents still exicsted.
    i like skittles.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b
    still there, doing pretty well, and seeding sometimes requires a few days for any real UL to show up.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    in the other thread you where asking about your utorrent config and your low upload speed, it is possible that the other clients are just not selecting you based on performance.

you may also want to change you port number, every once in a while i notice i am not making connections to a particular site, or i become unconnectable at one site and i just pick a new port number and i am good again.