Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: IRC Channels and Tracker staff members at FST

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well I think he just feels that giving away info on traders will help other sites. He actually isn't a bad guy just a little misguided. Tracker staff do this now though in different IRC channels and forums like. Apparently all the talk of security doesn't apply to all members. I mean what kind of proof is needed when they ssay someone is a trader? What if someone told a member of staff to go fuck himself and he then calls the guy a trader to get him outed from his favorite haunts. Seems there are more than one loophole in the process.
    It's not exactly hard to do a screenshot and/or link to the thread, which we add to the modcomments for every trader/seller/giveawayer we catch anyways. This is common practice among all big trackers.
    What.CD Administrator

2. BitTorrent   -   #402
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Tracker staff do this now though in different IRC channels and forums like. Apparently all the talk of security doesn't apply to all members. I mean what kind of proof is needed when they ssay someone is a trader? What if someone told a member of staff to go fuck himself and he then calls the guy a trader to get him outed from his favorite haunts. Seems there are more than one loophole in the process.
    You seem to know a lot about how trackers are run and how decisions are made there, and give such a limited credit to tracker staffs' ability to judge members impartially. I wonder where all this knowledge comes from. Are you staffing any tracker by any chance?
    Last edited by pro267; 01-18-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

3. BitTorrent   -   #403
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    As a matter of fact I do some part time staffing on TTC

JK I have high friends in low places
    Last edited by Detale; 01-20-2009 at 04:39 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #404
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i think that list should be renew

alot of trackers and new forums are online now

and should added

5. BitTorrent   -   #405
    You're right it should when I get a chance I'll do it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #406
    In an attempts to streamline help with FSC accounts

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR HELP WITH YOUR FSC ACCOUNT ONLY!

That being said we have been problems with members not being able to log in as of late. If you are having this issue there are a few options available to help you gain access to your account.

1. If you indeed set your Login Name and PIN and have that information available you can recover your account. This is the reason we did this.

2. If you use irc you can always login to our support channel:

Server: irc.xevion.net
    Channel: #FSC-Support

If you are not familiar with irc and dont want to install it or go through the mess of setting it up you can use mibbit. Go to http://www.mibbit.com/chat/

You will get a screen like the one below. Click the server link to reveal the server name and fill in your info.

Keep in mind that alot of users have been having issues so if you dont get a response just hang out and someone will help you as soon as possible.

3. If you have the ability to post pm's here you can pm me or one of the other FSC community reps here. Alot of our staff visits here often.

4. As last resort if none of the above helps you you can send an email to [email protected].

@ FST Staff. If you have the time could you please monitor this thread and remove the spam or irrelevant thhreads in here. This is for support ONLY.

Thanks to our members for your continued support and patience.

//FiftyGame
    Last edited by FiftyGame; 02-07-2009 at 09:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #407
    I have a little more to add here Fifty.

DO NOT ASK FOR INVITES HERE.

Anyone asking for invites will receive an infraction. You have to wait the 30 days like everyone else and ask in the invites sections. Do not post your acct passwords. In this thread we will delete ANY off topic posts and you may receive an infraction for spam as well. Thanks to all the FSC staff for doing this here.

These are the verified FSC staff:
    DV8Type
    DkRe8ive1
    Sear
    FiftyGame

Anyone else claiming to be staff MAY NOT BE so please take up your issues with only these guys in this list.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #408
    signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    I need help getting into my account whenever someone has time. i have all my current info with me as well so it shouldn't be too hard.

9. BitTorrent   -   #409
    i have the same issue, iv been seeding a torrent there for over a week and i just tried to log in and i was told my username and or password were incorrect, how can i be deleted when im seeding a rather large file, please any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #410
    Use one of the posted options above to get help.

Thanks

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast