Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats recovery system not producing any email for me...

I use the same ID on blackcats (blindprophet)...I really hate to trouble anyone but I am locked out of my account because of the keyword...I have looked for it but can't find it...I have been a member for years there...i have also tried every email address I can think of through the recovery system and haven't recieved any mail...I hope my account is ok...

I am currently seeding 3 torrents for the site as well...

If someone could check or provide me with my keyword, I would greatly appreciate it...
    my email just incase: [email protected]

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    edit your email address out mate before goggle bots find it . Or worse

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    That is not your email on BCG

c***l**[email protected]

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Finding myself in the same boat, I suspect it's down to me forgetting which email I used but tried all the usual ones.

BC username is jeager.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Same here, my username is ''darthblx''.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    @stoi

thank you so much...that worked for me...after a few years you forget details like that

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Could you help me also? can't remember either recovery Email or Key word, i use email on "wp.pl" domain but it dosent seem to work, my username was "Siin"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ jeager i really dont now how you can forget the email, and if thts not a clue i really dont now what to do, as even asterixing it out wont hide what it is.

@ceasrcaesr same with you, its your username on here.

@Hafnes###@wp.pl < means 3 numbers for the end part.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

@Hafnes###@wp.pl < means 3 numbers for the end part.
    oh flock...hafnes666 i remember now, this email has beed blocked by administration od wp.pl domain, was trying to get in contact with them this past days but no succesc they wont active it, any chance to change that email ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i guess i am in the same situation too ...

my username is "beanjello"

cant contact anyone and "recover" does not work ...

i was visiting on BC forum almost everyday

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast