Thread: need oink,bitmetv,blackcats pls help..

jynx's Avatar lookin for sct.. BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    hey i need bitmetv,oink,blaccats games i have tr invites i had both before but i was at vocation so i couldnt login for 2 months and because of that all have been disabled (

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ohad_Y's Avatar **** VIP BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i have blackcats pu+invites 26 gb buffered..
    and i dont need tr..
    another offer?..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    If you got disabled for inactivity, go to IRC and plead your case. Chances are you'll get reinstated (if you're nice enough that is).

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewbie View Post
    If you got disabled for inactivity, go to IRC and plead your case. Chances are you'll get reinstated (if you're nice enough that is).
    I think they can't give him back accounts because it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Konsignacija View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewbie View Post
    I think they can't give him back accounts because it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!
    1. if it was disabled for inactivity by the system, and his account was in good standing, they will re-enable it for him 99% of the time if he comes to IRC help channel
    2. "it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!" -Totally wrong. bitmetv NEVER deletes old accounts, even if disabled, some people have come back over a year alter and asked to have accounts re-enabled for various reasons, and it gets done all the time. I can tell you, however, that if you try to get a new account, they will ban it when they find it, and warn/ban whoever invites you.

I was just in their IRC help channel a few minutes ago, and some of the staff are there now, active. If you hurry, you can probably get re-enabled in a few minutes, provided your account was in good standing when it was disabled.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 09-12-2007 at 09:51 PM.