Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you seed at waffles?

cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Hi.

I have a seedbox and it's pretty easy to upload and make a buffer in 0day trackers or movie/tv trackers. In music sites such as VipV2 I grab the free leech collections and I upload nicely. But yesterday I became a member of waffles, and I can't find an efficient way of uploading and giving my ratio a breath. And really, I feel kinda dumb because I can't seed and I'm using a seedbox.

So, what can you suggest me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Download the application packs from other trackers and upload them there. You should be fine then.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I think it is hard to seed at any music site, what.cd has the same problems. IMO music sites should consider going ratioless and just have upload counted

Jon

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Search for "2008", you'll get all the newest releases including those that lots of people want. Look at the ones added within the past two hours and see if there are any with lots of seeders/leechers. Get one of those torrents and download some of the songs, not all of them.
    There are other ways of course but this one works quite well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I think it is hard to seed at any music site, what.cd has the same problems. IMO music sites should consider going ratioless and just have upload counted

Jon

Not a bad idea

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    just keep seeding the files you download and forget it . in a month or two you will be able to seedback 1:1

thats what i did on oink

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Jon

i dont agree. most users would take advantage and hit n run

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

Jon

i dont agree. most users would take advantage and hit n run
    Thats why you make them seedback for xxx amount of hours or 5:1 something higher than regular 0day places since its music collections, like 700 hours or 5:1

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    i don't seed no more i leech now becoz i have uploaded 200 gigs
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Patience... lots of patience. I also have a seedbox and in order to build a decent ratio both at waffles and what u have to constantly download all the latest releases, apps, etc. When a torrent is too big just go for some files and partially seed. Upload files that u got elsewhere. This doesn't mean u don't have to actually be there seeing what's coming out... Music trackers r the worst to seed. Of course u can download evrything and, eventually u'll get a 1:1 ratio but if u really want a nice buffer u really have to lose some time.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast