Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Okay, pedals.

I'm moving this to the lounge for the ordinary fags because I'm pretty sure only extraordinary faggotry is aloud in the bittard section.
    LMFAO!
    How is morbidqueer going to find his own topic now? For him, FST only exists within the BT section..
    I've left a trail for her to follow.

It'll be like a treasure hunt with a bagful of cocks as the prize.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    Juggernaut1971's Avatar Poster
    I will DEFINITELY invite this guy!!! His first post is everything i need to know about him! You guys are being wayyy too hard on the poor fella!! Send me your email mate.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut1971 View Post
    I will DEFINITELY invite this guy!!! His first post is everything i need to know about him! You guys are being wayyy too hard on the poor fella!! Send me your email mate.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #154
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut1971 View Post
    I do agree, we all are way too hard on him.

The poor soul is just seeking an invite and all of you are trying to molest him that's not fair.

I feel he has a strong case, if he can provide profile link to other trackers.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post

The poor soul is just seeking an invite and all of you are trying to molest him that's not fair.
    Well you may be trying to molest him but I don't know about anyone else and he is probably too old for mjmacky.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #156
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

You forget, many of the members who are, well, treating him with the respect he deserves, either are members or have been members there previously. FSC has always tried hard to find members who fit in, or have something to offer the site. Outside of ridiculous begging, this guy has shown NO indication he has anything to offer the site, or that he fits in well with others.

The guy heard certain trackers were either "the best", or there was status involved in becoming a member, and this guy is frothing at the mouth to "achieve" that status. However, he is doing it ALL wrong. If he had any kind of chance, he wouldn't be taking the hits he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The fuck am I supposed do with this, the thread starter only gets the occasional keyword even with whatever shite translation software she's using and almost makes it look like some of the others are normal in comparison.

But wtf. morbidangel is a faggot pedal!1

8. Lounge   -   #158
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    He's got 15 posts in the lounge, 14 of which are due to the fact that this thread was moved to the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Well you may be trying to molest him but I don't know about anyone else and he is probably too old for mjmacky.
    I am only harassing him for his/her poor communication skills as well as an obvious concealment of a mental handicap. That's right, I will pick on retarded people who aren't forthcoming.

By the way, nothing's hotter than a 12 year old girl pretending to be a 31 year old man, gives me a major hematoma in my loins.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #159
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

You forget, many of the members who are, well, treating him with the respect he deserves, either are members or have been members there previously. FSC has always tried hard to find members who fit in, or have something to offer the site. Outside of ridiculous begging, this guy has shown NO indication he has anything to offer the site, or that he fits in well with others.

The guy heard certain trackers were either "the best", or there was status involved in becoming a member, and this guy is frothing at the mouth to "achieve" that status. However, he is doing it ALL wrong. If he had any kind of chance, he wouldn't be taking the hits he is.
    Plus he's a foreigner and let's all be honest, none of us really like those.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Plus he's a foreigner and let's all be honest, none of us really like those.
    Immigration policies are getting so bad in canada that most of us already feel like a foreigner in our own country-lol

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast