Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need BitMeTV

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I need BitMeTV, i can offer RevTT, please be generous pepole, i am a real T.V junkie and i realy need this.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    scc, much easier to get and has a lot of TV just as fast as bmtv. your welcome

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    scc, much easier to get and has a lot of TV just as fast as bmtv. your welcome
    Scc is just an ordinary 0-day tracker, i need a tv dedicated tracker, thats why i want to trade my RevTT for BitMeTV.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Go to tvtorrents
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sorry to shoot it down but tvtorrents sucks soooo much i hate it...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ¤xXx¤ BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    me2, the organization.... :/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    tvtorrents good as bitmetv and easier to seed
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    me2, the organization.... :/
    not just that the torrents are sooooo slow...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hate the fuck outta tvtorrents and itz so fuckin hard to find and even harder to maintan a bitmetvaccount...Better to rest at home with some snacks and enjoy Piratebay!@!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Hate the fuck outta tvtorrents and itz so fuckin hard to find and even harder to maintan a bitmetvaccount...Better to rest at home with some snacks and enjoy Piratebay!@!
    more easier= just turn on ur tv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast