Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    I'm still looking help in getting to the FSC
    u were a member before at fsc right??
    And here's where things start to get a bit interesting

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

2. Lounge   -   #72
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

Spoiler: Show

Attachment: KzKHl.jpg
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 03-06-2012 at 07:22 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I want to be Shadow85. Give me your connection.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

Spoiler: Show

Attachment: KzKHl.jpg
    I have seen alot of gay shit in my lifetime but that has got to be the most gayest fuckin profile i ever seen yet-ahahahaha He has such a masculine avatar pic contrasted by winni the pooh and mickey mouse-WTF!!

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

5. Lounge   -   #75
    BobFromAccounting's Avatar Is it Friday yet?
    I don't think he gets the point of those userbars.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    He has put more effort into his profile than 80% of the FTN-peeps have put into their entire membership ... makes you think, doesn't it.

Renting a seedbox à € 10,00 a month and getting every 0-day torrent for a month and thus getting a 1 TB buffer and than letting your acc rest for x years is much easier than decorating his profile the way he did.

Yes, I'm in a realistic mood lately, hence my somewhat 'negative' comments.

Wankers!
    Last edited by Disme; 03-06-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. Lounge   -   #77
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    He has put more effort into his profile than 80% of the FTN-peeps have put into their entire membership ... makes you think, doesn't it.

Renting a seedbox à € 10,00 a month and getting every 0-day torrent for a month and thus getting a 1 TB buffer and than letting your acc rest for x years is much easier than decorating his profile the way he did.

Wankers!
    I have to agree with you that the negative comments about what he chooses or doesn't choose to use on his profile page reflects more poorly on the people making them than it does on MorbidAngel for using them.

Btw any bad remarks inadvertently directed my way are totally justified.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Wankers!
    I see the kind of stuff you're interested in Disme, I'll make note of it and cater to your tastes in the future.

Courtship of Disme Plan
    1.) Drill hole into cerebral cortex with a large cobalt drill bit.
    2.) Have someone patch me up
    3.) Create useless profile page
    4.) ???
    5.) Pork it.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-07-2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: note is not not
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Wankers!
    I see the kind of stuff you're interested in Disme, I'll make note of it and cater to your tastes in the future.

Courtship of Disme Plan
    1.) Drill hole into cerebral cortex with a large cobalt drill bit.
    2.) Have someone patch me up
    3.) Create useless profile page
    4.) ???
    5.) Pork it.
    Sarcasm is actually wasted on me since my English isn't all that good, thus many nuances just escape my already tired mind. Being into torrents for many years does that with ones mind.

I am happy though that you decided to cater for my needs. Guess that'll be your good deed for today!

@ Idol: Nothing but love for you bud ... even if you're ex-staff, you never know how sucking up to you can help me score some useless invite in teh future.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    @ Idol: Nothing but love for you bud ... even if you're ex-staff, you never know how sucking up to you can help me score some useless invite in teh future.
    That's the only reason I'm nice to him anymore as well.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast