Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: inv. FSC

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah being ex-staff of FST really gets me a lot of perks.
    I think the around the clock Secret Service protection might be overdoing it a bit though.

Anyway better to be tolerated under false pretenses than not to be tolerated at all is my motto.
    Actually I'm thinking about having that added to the family coat of arms.
    "Melior ut exsisto recipero sub reproba simulatio quam non ut exsisto recipero " under the current picture of a large angry duck battling Hilter.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

Spoiler: Show

Attachment: Attachment 102554

This that i'm looking invitation on FSC no have nothing common with the FTN that you show here a profile picture from FTN... you idiot n00bz0r You can get a medal for stupidity... grief your ass squeezed ??

How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Lounge   -   #83
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    @Morbidangel: you need to add some more MLP like gay shit to your profile in order to truly stand out.
    Perhaps that'd help you establish a unique identity, and subsequently attract some other fruity ass dude who'd put in a legit app for you at FSC with the intention of actually inviting you.
    //0.02$

Spoiler: Show

Attachment: Attachment 102554

This that i'm looking invitation on FSC no have nothing common with the FTN that you show here a profile picture from FTN... you idiot n00bz0r You can get a medal for stupidity... grief your ass squeezed ??

How to write a stupid text or harm someone there is no shortage of people in this forum but to help get on FSC this only one person wanted and most people on this forum are a bunch of fags who wants only keep for themselves FSC and no want help the other that only someone no get invitation on FSC and looking for a dumb excuse because he did not want to just help get to the FSC
    but were u on fsc before??

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    grief your ass squeezed ??
    Don't know why but this strikes me as exceptionally funny.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags
    If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    blank BT Rep: +1
    easy.. easy..

ok guys, you may continue now
    Last edited by hungrylilboy; 03-07-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    grief your ass squeezed ??
    Don't know why but this strikes me as exceptionally funny.

you you're funny and your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post

but were u on fsc before??

as you do not want to help this no but do not ask stupid questions

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags
    If you can possibly explain how that comment isn't incredibly derogatory to a whole group of people who only wish to live their lives in relative peace and have really done nothing to you except apparently having the misfortune of being born preferring one sex over another I will submit another application for you.

...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more

Only one person expressed desire help NightOwn the rest just writes his scribble
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Lounge   -   #88
    ...... most people on this forum are a bunch of fags and this is true only write stupid text nothing more
    If this forum sucks so much for you, why do you keep on coming here?

Just curious, that's all. If you can answer without using the initialism "FSC" that'd be great.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If this forum sucks so much for you, why do you keep on coming here?

Just curious, that's all. If you can answer without using the initialism "FSC" that'd be great.

if you read what i wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g and did not write that forum is sucks only that most people on this forum is bunch of pedals, not all people and will be someone who can help but it is one person in a million
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-07-2012 at 06:23 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    if you read what you wrote then you would know that I came here only because I am looking for invitations to f********g
    Aha.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast