Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: other forums similar to FST?

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    does anyone know of other message boards like this here FST? just joined and i like the small informative community that deal with filesharing. any other suggestions? thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Slyck, Zeropaid, etc. Just don't try to trade in them, because they're full of scammers. If you do, it'll be at your discretion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Slyck, Zeropaid, etc. Just don't try to trade in them, because they're full of scammers. If you do, it'll be at your discretion.
    so you would say FST is the best to trade in, based on your experiences? thanks, btw

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yes, I'd say this is probably the best. It's probably attributed to the wait times the post req, and the severe consequences for scamming. Even so, it's wise to be careful. All my trades were successful here, but out of the two times that I traded in other forums, I was scammed once.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Yes, I'd say this is probably the best. It's probably attributed to the wait times the post req, and the severe consequences for scamming. Even so, it's wise to be careful. All my trades were successful here, but out of the two times that I traded in other forums, I was scammed once.
    Good thing this was the first forum i registerd to for trading and such......
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Dont waste your time with other forums if you wanna trade, this is the safest place for trading.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    dont forget TPG....great site...very reliable >>
    Proud Member of:

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    dont forget TPG....great site...very reliable >>
    link please?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by luisc
    link please?
    http://thepeergroup.net/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Oh, that's right. TPG is a pretty good site. They don't allow trading there, just giving away. There are forums set up for several private trackers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast