Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NB overrated?

i just recently got a NB account, and was very ecited.
    it's a lvl 7 tracker, so it must be crazy good right? the seeder to leecher ratio is good, but the content isn't. i don't see anything that i wouldn't find on TL, a lvl 3 tracker, which i still use to this date? Am i missing something here? y is NB so valuable to others? plus in order to promote to a power user, u have to at least upload 100GB!!!?? wats up with that?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    How come you know the level of different trackers?..... You still cannot access the Bittorent invites section...Is this a dupe account?

BTW: Nope is is not overrated if you based your rating on WIAW....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    There is hardly anything I dont get on Demonoid.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Levels can be very deceiving.
    Sites are very often overrated... and underrated, you shouldn't base your judgements on level, rarity doesn't necessarily mean quality.

Try to find out as much info as possible on trackers before you get them, look at screen shots, and ask members what the fuss is about, etc.

&& kirktrix, the WIAW is posted on many different sites, it comes up a lot of places, too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by yazh58 View Post
    i just recently got a NB account, and was very ecited.
    it's a lvl 7 tracker, so it must be crazy good right? the seeder to leecher ratio is good, but the content isn't. i don't see anything that i wouldn't find on TL, a lvl 3 tracker, which i still use to this date? Am i missing something here? y is NB so valuable to others? plus in order to promote to a power user, u have to at least upload 100GB!!!?? wats up with that?
    And this is why the thread should really be taken as a guideline not a rule I mean most people have different opinions on what a good tracker is so congrats on having a different opinion on what is the best tracker.

Also having a 100 gb up is a low standard in my opinion.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    How come you know the level of different trackers?..... You still cannot access the Bittorent invites section...Is this a dupe account?

Most forums copy FST wiaw rankings, why do you jump to conclusions. I used to have people copy FST's wiaw thread so I could see what trackers are worth.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagentx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post

Most forums copy FST wiaw rankings, why do you jump to conclusions. I used to have people copy FST's wiaw thread so I could see what trackers are worth.
    Ok i understand... NO harm done, it just a question.. Peace....

@yazh58 if you want a ranking based on the contents,speed and Pretimes check out this thread...It will help you to find some good trackers...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NB isn`t working for me almost a week . How did you get there ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Not talking about the level, but to answer your question, NB is a cool site with the coolest staff. They are open to anyone without barriers of countries or people. As far as i know, there is no ip range ban for any region. They have a nice collection of stuff, especially DVDs, an irc channel with Mods and people always ready to help. I'm not Nordic but still i'm always greatly treated by people there. Finally the rarity of invites keeps cheaters and retards out of the equation. Their staff's attitude towards FST members are great and what they want us not to do is reasonable. Even they encourage foreigners by giving away invites at times.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I second that, silhoutte. No, It isn't overrated. One of the best trackers out there.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast