Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN request second time

styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This my second times requesting for FTN,I know it's not a good time to request at all as my first time when FTN invite closed.

(If you have not seen my first request,then here it is)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...305ftn--271403

I don't know when FTN invite will open again,I have been waited since my first request for two months ago.And honestly I have no sure how's this time.I don't know if it would be my lucky or failure again,At least I have nothing to lose,and I would like to hear your comment.If I won't get this time,then I will try harder.And will make third time or even more.You'll never get what you want if you never have a try.

The reason Why I don't bump old topic,After two months gone,I have learned something new here and some community trackers I have.I am so lucky to got in and be known by others.I Feel something special there, everyone is welcomed,And be kind to others,You will find many things fun there,helpful and more like a big family.That's the things I have not ever imagined before.I had never thought tracker could be like that(I used to open a tracker,find something I like,start downloading,then leave) ,Not just a tracker,and much more than just file sharing that the main reason I came here.It's all about enjoy,friend,help,community and even family.That's what I have learned.

Now I still don't have any high level tracker,and I use mostly is level 3 sites and two community base trackers(I thought you may know that),That's all What I have,I enjoy what I have and proud of being a member .

I would like to thank my friends by taking this chance,that helped me and make me feel warm and not alone here:
    Nemord,(Very helpful user,active everywhere,give you advice,most respectful people)
    Luchohhh,(warm-heartedness guy ever I have met)
    I still remember that When I first time came here,you guys helped me a lot,and gave me your trust and respect,and I felt encouraged when I was down then.I never forget you guys.my friends.
    and others I may not mention above who ever helped me.Thank you.

Thank you for taking times reading my request,I would appreciate every comment you leave.Thanks FST.

Regards

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Im pretty sure invites are closed @ FTN right now

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    actually yes but no rules for Brandon

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Im pretty sure invites are closed @ FTN right now
    Thank you for your reply
    I know that And I know it's gonna be hard,I try to make this request,just hope if there staff would take a look

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck m8

i hope you can join FTN soon ! cuz you're good member

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bgh520 View Post
    Good luck m8

i hope you can join FTN soon ! cuz you're good member
    Thank for your support as alway,mate
    I would to see you there.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi, mate.

/me blushes

You are a very good user and better person, besides... you are my friend.

Sorry to have to tell you that invites at FTN are closed and I think nobody knows until when, so, right now your chances are poor.

But you are a smart guy and you know that patience is virtue and the key in this world of ours, donŽt give up, keep the good job and youŽll get it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Hi, mate.

/me blushes

You are a very good user and better person, besides... you are my friend.

Sorry to have to tell you that invites at FTN are closed and I think nobody knows until when, so, right now your chances are poor.

But you are a smart guy and you know that patience is virtue and the key in this world of ours, donŽt give up, keep the good job and youŽll get it.
    I am sure you'll be here and give me some good advice as you always do .Yep,I already know that anyway just wanna try my lucky again and give myself a chance,it's really doesn't matter how's this time or not,Chance always there for the the right people.I 'll be waiting whenever how long.
    Thanks Nemrod my friend.I would try my best to be here,as a family.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Bump

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    that not good time to make any req about f*n
    invite system not working
    so hard now get any invites
    any way GL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast