Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Artemis

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You're annoying me. I like to play this game with Ron (one of my many personalities, he's sweet), where we both guess what people work as. We're both stuck on you.

You know your hardware specs rather well, understand circuit topology/history of development, and know the ins and outs of operating systems.
    Had you struggled with basic syntactic grammatical structure, I would have put you down for programmer, systems admin, or a database guy. But there's a stark lack of {, :: and // in your posts.

Confused, I am.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    You're annoying me. I like to play this game with Ron (one of my many personalities, he's sweet), where we both guess what people work as. We're both stuck on you.

You know your hardware specs rather well, understand circuit topology/history of development, and know the ins and outs of operating systems.
    Had you struggled with basic syntactic grammatical structure, I would have put you down for programmer, systems admin, or a database guy. But there's a stark lack of {, :: and // in your posts.

Confused, I am.
    Didn't you know, he went from guarding strippers to being one. He then retired (Botox and steroids eventually have diminishing returns) on a ranch in NZ. Living the dream...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You see a thread asking for info,I see a hand tenuously reaching out in the darkness in the hope of finding a warm embrace.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I was denying him that- much like his parents all other mammals.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-25-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    While he's not here let's use the opportunity to talk about him behind his back.
    I for one don't know how he can possibly do all the things he says he does unless there are 53 hours in a day and he's 108 years old.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I would assume the split personalities he talks about are good at multi-tasking, but I have yet to see him present anything resembling a personality...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I see what you did there, Idol. Got me to talk bad about him while he was gone, then you left. Great. Now, I'll have 12 of his emotionally kneedy "personalities" sending me PMS all day.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I see what you did there, Idol. Got me to talk bad about him while he was gone, then you left. Great. Now, I'll have 12 of his emotionally kneedy "personalities" sending me PMS all day.
    I guess it's safe to assume that one of these personalities is female then? I didn't realize it was possible to mentally transmit cramps/bloating/etc...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    While he's not here let's use the opportunity to talk about him behind his back.
    I for one don't know how he can possibly do all the things he says he does unless there are 53 hours in a day and he's 108 years old.
    I'm more of a half-full kinda guy.

Instead of taking this opportunity to deride the side of himself he's shown already, maybe we can encourage him to retire those dull personalities and bring the brighter and more eloquent ones to the fore.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I guess it's safe to assume that one of these personalities is female then? I didn't realize it was possible to mentally transmit cramps/bloating/etc...
    I can assure you, he effectively transmits headache, nausea, and mood swings.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast