Thread: Waffles please

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi all, I've been trying to get onto Waffles ever since oink's demise. I apparently missed the boat on the first round of invites on IRC and whatnot, and even though I've tried since then it seems like it's to no avail =(

I had a killer ratio on Oink that I worked crazy hard to get (was hard to ratio up on oink without doing a lot of work), and it's ridiculous how much I miss it

I can't even trade for an invite, because I only got one STMusic invite I gave to my real life friend, and quite frankly STMusic pales in comparison. And other sites I'm on like TL shut down invites completely, and finally a cheater here screwed over my invites on my most valuable account...grr

So if anybody can help me, please let me know! I have lots of good stuff from the oink days still, that I finally got ahold of again (my main computer died before but I finally managed to fix it).

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Invites will be open sporadically.For the moment is offline!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tedsfrozenhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    do you have a screenshot of your oink ratio or the email containing your oink invite? I or another member of waffles may be able to forward proof of oink membership on to a waffles admin who could invite you even if invites are closed.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tedsfrozenhead View Post
    do you have a screenshot of your oink ratio or the email containing your oink invite? I or another member of waffles may be able to forward proof of oink membership on to a waffles admin who could invite you even if invites are closed.
    I sent you a PM with my old ratio shot. I also have the original invite e-mail.

I could also show the torrents still in my utorrent even, haven't deleted all the old torrents either.

LOL, I just realized my old ratio screenie had my username blacked out on the top...but it was obviously visible in another part of the shot...omg I'm retarded. Not that it matters anymore, lol.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    tedsfrozenhead's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I was looking through the waffles forums and pming with euitwa and I found out that they unfortunately no longer accept oink proof for invites. hopefully someone else will have a waffles invite to spare for him. he pmed me his oink invite proof and I'm sure he'll post it here too. gl man