Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swebits Blocking IPs?

Hi,

For the past few days I've been unable to access swebits. Firefox just sits in "waiting..." and then returns "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.". I can't even access the site through my workplace vpn.

I am able to access the frontpage through a proxy (won't try to login though ).

Does anyone know if swebits started blocking non-swedish/nordic IPs?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    MASS-PM: Tekniska problem
    DETTA PM GÅR UT TILL SAMTLIGA MEDLEMMAR

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Som ni märkt har Swebits, sedan igår, varit nere pga. problem med databasservern. Först trodde vi att servern bara hade säckat ihop, och att en omstart av servern skulle räcka för att vi skulle komma online igen. Efter att vi fick vår omstart kunde felsökandet påbörjas, och tyvärr hade databasen blivit nästan helt förstörd. Nyaste backupen vi har är 19 dagar gammal, och vi tvingas nu använda den.

Med andra ord, allting som har hänt på sidan efter 7 mars kl. 14:00 är förlorat. Torrents, foruminlägg, uppladdat, nerladdat, varningar, befodringar, konton. Endast dupen överlevde databaskraschen.

Vi ber er att inte fråga om ni kan få tillbaka det ni laddat upp, vi kommer inte att ändra på någons upload pga. det här.

Inga konton kommer att tas bort direkt pga. dålig ratio eller inaktivitet, fredag 28/03 00:00 kör vi igång våra automatiska script igen.

Vi beklagar det inträffade.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thank you!

I never got to read that PM as I have been unable to access the site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    WTF does that mean ?! Im also trying to access swebits without success ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    LOL

nice translation Sgt

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hmm.. i dont have any problems connecting to site,all working fine here..(im not member there tho)

useing FF2

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFungus View Post
    WTF does that mean ?! Im also trying to access swebits without success ..
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    LOL

nice translation Sgt
    Exactly, as if I give a fuck like.

Coming here and bitching solves nothing, go & find out what the tracker suggests you do in times of strife.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    LOL

nice translation Sgt
    Exactly, as if I give a fuck like.

Coming here and bitching solves nothing, go & find out what the tracker suggests you do in times of strife.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaca View Post
    Hi,

For the past few days I've been unable to access swebits. Firefox just sits in "waiting..." and then returns "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.". I can't even access the site through my workplace vpn.

I know for sure that some countries are blocked though i doubt it if its nordic IPs only since i've been able to login from a non-nordic proxy.

And yes, what you are describing is exactly the symptom, you get the "unable to access..." page!

I'll say your best shot is to try and use a proxy but i am afraid that you might have the same problems with the tracker itself...

Best of luck!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaca View Post
    Hi,

I know for sure that some countries are blocked though i doubt it if its nordic IPs only since i've been able to login from a non-nordic proxy.

And yes, what you are describing is exactly the symptom, you get the "unable to access..." page!

I'll say your best shot is to try and use a proxy but i am afraid that you might have the same problems with the tracker itself...

Best of luck!
    Hmm but when will this be fixed ?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast