Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech account disabled??

DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello, I was in school today using the internet and when I went on Torrentleech it says This account has been disabled. Then it says Your IP is Banned. I have tried in the IRC server but no one seems to be there.
    Help would be apreciated!!!
    Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Maybe your teacher is admin at TL, and he saw you not following the class and got you banned!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    could you sort me an invite code for torrentleech? i have spare demonoid codes, also 500gigs of stuff to upload/share. lol.
    wtf man, the guy above u just got banned and ur asking him for an invite? Unbelievable.

@Akka If its not ur ratio, did u invite someone recently?
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    it might be the DHT
    they said they are going to ban anybody who doesn't disable DHT.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Hello, I was in school today using the internet and when I went on Torrentleech it says This account has been disabled. Then it says Your IP is Banned. I have tried in the IRC server but no one seems to be there.
    Help would be apreciated!!!
    Thanks!
    Sorry to hear that man.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    That sucks, your best bet is to stay on irc until you can talk to someone.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thats the last thing it could happen to someone
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Someone could have signed up with a TorrentLeech account under your schools IP. Therefore they may have thought that you have 2 accounts under the same IP address. Just a possibility.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dvhrld View Post
    Someone could have signed up with a TorrentLeech account under your schools IP. Therefore they may have thought that you have 2 accounts under the same IP address. Just a possibility.
    yeeeeeeeeeeee That`s What happened with me on FL and TL but when i was in my work

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Or perhaps the schools ip address was added to their blocklist or alerted them and they disabled your account due to them seeing it as a school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast