Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - doe it work flawlessly now?

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    For me the site seems to download for ages and nothing happens. Could it be down by any chance? Somebody with a clue? Thanks!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    10 minuts for maintenance..They will be back after 5 mins or so
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Thanx, GR! Really, nowadays one cannot be sure if his favorite site is under DDoS - attack. Last two weeks NB, yesterday TL - who knows next? This is really whacky.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i can`t even open an OiNK page :S

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    same here...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    Yup it is down and all my torrents are red...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    That's what I've been afraid of. So it's general. Because when it's due maintenance U can always login to OINk - site, where they announce the current process. Not this time. Hopefully nothing serious.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Perhaps they are ddosd?
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Qua wat gives ya that dumb idea?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    That's what I've been afraid of. So it's general. Because when it's due maintenance U can always login to OINk - site, where they announce the current process. Not this time. Hopefully nothing serious.
    Nope Thats not true Just some time before i got the message that the site is off for maintenance and it is their daily maintenance schedule
    The maintenance mite have taken a longer time thats y the site is still down!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast