Thread: Sympatico = a whole world of bullshit...

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    My internets slow, so what do i do? I call technical support. After about a half hour of talking to the newbie, thy put me on to the person incharge of the whole speed thing. My parents pay 40$ a month for this shitty service, and i have lived here for 3 days over a year now. The lady informed me that we live to far away from the fucking offices for her to help me, because i live outside the city this "high speed" we are paying for is limited, so i am going to get slow speeds and disconnects. The real kicker is that she trys to lie to me about informing me about this. I am the ONLY one that EVER talks to technical support and shes saying she told my parents this. Then to add insult to injury she asks me to talk to my parents because aparently im not smart enuff to handle this.

I am so fucking pissed right now, i want to take the modem cables and go to her office and cram them down her throat

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    I know what you mean, man. I'm the only computer literate one in our family, and the tech support usually treat me the same way. If they're a real bitch to you, get your dad to call up and just tell him what to say.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Both of you probably know more than the tech support . But ya ask a parent to phone for you, and do an online speed test with the clowns on the phone.

The clowns = Isp not mom or dad .

http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
    Last edited by peat moss; 08-13-2005 at 11:07 PM.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    If you are too far from the telephone switching station then just switch to cable internet.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I dont know if my neighbour hood has the cable thing. Although that would b sweet....