Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Too White

whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Yes.

Regardless of whether the local police look upon it as against the law, treating people differently because of their race is racism.

The vilification you refer to is racism. I would classify a law that doesn't recognise this as unjust.
    I'm glad you answered that, because I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

I've read it slowly a couple of times and it just reads like gibberish to me.

Sorry, my bad.
    Just goes to show how much more intelligent Manker is than you, he managed to work it out pretty quick.
    Sig Removed...too clever

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Racism in my opinon is Complety disgusting , Hec im an indian and i have freinds from all diffrent parts of the world and yea they come to my house very often to play xbox or soccer etc . Kids like the one you were talkign bout peat moss in your first post should be jumped lol

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    Racism in my opinon is Complety disgusting , Hec im an indian and i have freinds from all diffrent parts of the world and yea they come to my house very often to play xbox or soccer etc . Kids like the one you were talkign bout peat moss in your first post should be jumped lol
    You must be quite the host for them to flock from all corners of the globe to your humble abode.

===

Btw, if you read the post, Peat was getting at the parents. The kids in his first post are completely blameless.

No need to 'jump' them.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    I agree the parents are to blame in this situation, Manker, and the kids shouldn't be 'jumped on.'

Do you feel that if this is always left unaddressed at the kids level, that will be best for all in the long range of things?
    Last edited by Everose; 08-12-2005 at 01:27 PM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    I agree the parents are to blame in this situation, Manker, and the kids shouldn't be 'jumped on.'

Do you feel that if this is always left unaddressed at the kids level, that will be best for all in the long range of things?
    Not at all

The sooner they learn that everyone is the same regardless of creed, colour and social standing, the better. I think.

Certainly, I tell my lad this type of thing all the time. I don't think he understands yet, however, it seems to send him to sleep
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Come home from the store today was inforned by my young boys that they can't play with their east indian friends next door anymore, cus we're too white .

Thought wtf and became very angry wanted to march right over to the neighbour's and give an earfull but made me think . Did my kids just beat them at soccer or baseball and the next store kids were lashing out ? Racism is taught at home I think, yes my love ones are blonde and blue eyed but no better than anyone else. I said to the little one who was most upset that most of my friends at work were green and colour is only skin deep , sadly damage is done.

What the fuck can you do as a parent but teach tolerance and be yourself ?

I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue.

Classism is the root of racism....

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by neon
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Come home from the store today was inforned by my young boys that they can't play with their east indian friends next door anymore, cus we're too white .

Thought wtf and became very angry wanted to march right over to the neighbour's and give an earfull but made me think . Did my kids just beat them at soccer or baseball and the next store kids were lashing out ? Racism is taught at home I think, yes my love ones are blonde and blue eyed but no better than anyone else. I said to the little one who was most upset that most of my friends at work were green and colour is only skin deep , sadly damage is done.

What the fuck can you do as a parent but teach tolerance and be yourself ?

I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue.

No it isn't.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose

Not at all

The sooner they learn that everyone is the same regardless of creed, colour and social standing, the better. I think.

Certainly, I tell my lad this type of thing all the time. I don't think he understands yet, however, it seems to send him to sleep

I agree. Your own actions will speak louder than words, too, but I am sure you already have seen this!

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by neon

No it isn't.
    yes it is.
    Sig Removed...too clever

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    there are racists in the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

there are non-racists the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

it's more to do with segregation* than anything else. look at how bigotry is promoted now... government>media>idiots

i know this isn't the right word, but can't remember what is*
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 08-13-2005 at 06:53 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast