Thread: Zone Alaram 2003 Secuirty Patch

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The "Zone Alarm 2003 Secuirty Patch" in Kazaa is a virus, so, yeah i thought i'd just tell you guys.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    why not download the updates from zone alarm . then you know that it will be safe .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [-Crono-]@12 April 2003 - 09:23
    why not download the updates from zone alarm . then you know that it will be safe . 
    well if he downloaded the zone alarm off kazaa, then chances are the updates will cause the program to stop running.

post the file size for us crono

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by kAb+12 April 2003 - 17:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 12 April 2003 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[-Crono-]@12 April 2003 - 09:23
    well if he downloaded the zone alarm off kazaa, then chances are the updates will cause the program to stop running.

post the file size for us crono [/b][/quote]
    the best thing to do is download from zone alarm the demo of the pro version then find a key gen for this(enter in code you have a fully working full version with no worry&#39;s about virus or any other anything else)

then you will never have any probs..this is what i have done it works fine for me.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I downloaded Zone Alaram off Download.com and I got the key gen from Kazaa, but when i was searching for the key gen a file called Zone Alarm 2003 Secuirty Patch, so i downloaded it and it was a virus. but now i have the most up-to-date Zone Alarm, and every thing is working perfectly. i tink the file was like 514kb