Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Free Warez using Google

Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    and learn chinese at the same time
    source - http://www.start.com.my/blog/?q=find...z_using_google

Finding warez using Google
    Disclaimer: This post is not about encouraging you to download unlicensed software (reads: warez). Use at your own risk.

Finding pirated software is surprisingly easy with Google. Yes, we have astalavista to find the serial numbers and key generators, but it might take you a little more time to find the original setup files, and software that do not use serial numbers to validate the license.

Enter Google. Google China, to be exact.

It's okay if you don't read chinese. You just have to know some keywords (with trasnlation below) to download any files successfully, with the success rate of as high as 100%. Believe it.

1. First, go to Google China (http://www.google.com/intl/zh-cn/ - the trailing slash is important).

2. Key in the software name you want to download in the search field. And remember to check the following option. It tells Google to look for China only web sites (distinguished by the use of simplified chinese only characters).

3. Now, look for the following highlighted keywords:

Hang on cowboy, don't worry if you don't understand what the heck they mean. The words highlighted in yellow mean "cracked version", and the words in green mean "download".

4. Follow the links. Now you will see more chinese characters! Don't worry though, their layouts are typically the same. Now keep looking for the green keywords above, they should be at the bottom of the page, or the row of the table that describes the software. You can usually get to know their ratings too. Talk about professional warez!

5. That's it!

There is absolutely no magic or advanced techniques to be used here. The root of the problem is, China has way too many warez sites run by individuals, and Google is so far still crawling and indexing them. The high number of warez sites makes Google to usually return links to warez sites on the first page of the results, some even get to ranked first. And of course, this technique can be used with Google Russia too.

The table of translations you might find useful. Of course, do not hesitate to use some online translation tools like Babelfish.

Updates: Copy and pastable keywords (in chinese. will be displayed as question marks if not properly encoded): 下载, 本地下载, 破解, 序列号, 软件, 语言, 完全版, 共享版, 免费.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Worked, not very well but it does.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Worked, not very well but it does.
    good trick though, wish I had known about it sooner

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    all I see is question marks and random letters/symbols

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by dinner123

Quote : Copy and pastable keywords (in chinese. will be displayed as question marks if not properly encoded): 下载, 本地下载, 破解, 序列号, 软件, 语言, 完全版, 共享版, 免费.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thank you 100%, it does work 100%.But in the presence of so many file-sharing sites, the urge to google chinese sites is diminished.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Quote Originally Posted by dinner123

Quote : Copy and pastable keywords (in chinese. will be displayed as question marks if not properly encoded): 下载, 本地下载, 破解, 序列号, 软件, 语言, 完全版, 共享版, 免费.
    looks like i didnt have chineese language support

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    This is the best post I've probably ever seen. Wow, I just tried Nero, and Sims 2, and I used the first sites that it told me, and they both worked. Wow!
    Last edited by orcutt989; 08-13-2005 at 04:43 PM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Or you can use Google.com and just tell it to look in simplified Chinese pages....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    thanks 100%, it does work 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast