Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attn all Diablo II Expansion U.S. East Users

Sup all I don't know if there are any Diablo II users on these forums I have taken a year and a half break off this game and since there aren't hardly any hacks for the new 1.11 version that came out about a week ago. If you haven't hurd the news already ladder is restarting tommorow 10 a.m Monday. Anyways my question is does anyone want to work together as a team with me and my friend I got alllllll day Monday. If you want you can join my clan VoV it's nothing special just friends/stick together type thing. If your on U.S. east my account is Imasoldier123 if your interested hit me up everyones welcome.

2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Hacking online is bad, and diablo is gay

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Hacking online is bad, and diablo is gay
    Diablo was a great game.

It's one of few computer games that I actually took time to beat.

I like hack 'n slash RPG's.

Regulsr turn-based RPG's are gay tbh.

I may as well play cards.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    'I asked the same question, I will update the sticky with a time if one is provided to me. I believe previous resets have been at midnight." Blizzard poster so most likely its not gonna reset at 10 am infact only blizzard knows the time

5. Games   -   #5
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    DIABLO ROCKS! yeah im on useast my account is jiggaman if u want to add me or something well since the ladder is going to reset tommrow (monday) i figure better start up clan or something......im part of the DR clan but i guess i could be part of more than one....most likely for this new ladder im going to make a poison necromancer so it should be decent

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    My account on useast is theresnoiinteam dont really play d2 much but i will for the next few weeks then back to War3

7. Games   -   #7
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    Sup all I don't know if there are any Diablo II users on these forums I have taken a year and a half break off this game and since there aren't hardly any hacks for the new 1.11 version that came out about a week ago. If you haven't hurd the news already ladder is restarting tommorow 10 a.m Monday. Anyways my question is does anyone want to work together as a team with me and my friend I got alllllll day Monday. If you want you can join my clan VoV it's nothing special just friends/stick together type thing. If your on U.S. east my account is Imasoldier123 if your interested hit me up everyones welcome.
    I think I have actually been in a few Baal runs with you.

Only I really don't like about the game is that since the patch, no one seems to know how to do Baal runs without bots. Have to enter 5 before you finally find 1 that happens.
    Last edited by Tikibonbon; 08-07-2005 at 09:29 PM.

8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm pissed 'cause I could never find the expansion pack called Hellfire.

Anyone know where I can get it?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I'm pissed 'cause I could never find the expansion pack called Hellfire.

Anyone know where I can get it?
    It wasnt made by Blizzard and i think its for diablo 1

EDIT: its for diablo 1 and made by Sierra Studios
    Last edited by McStabhappy; 08-07-2005 at 10:12 PM.

10. Games   -   #10
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    I think I have actually been in a few Baal runs with you.

Only I really don't like about the game is that since the patch, no one seems to know how to do Baal runs without bots. Have to enter 5 before you finally find 1 that happens.

LOL its because noone has mh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast