Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doom Trailer (movie)

doom is on mininova now, gonna either watch it soon or tomorow, hmm

decisions...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I saw Doom lastnight at a screening, we got there early thinking there would be alot of ppl and only 15 ppl in the audiance..odd I'm thinking its cause of thier website crashing like it did and ppl not getting passes.
    But the movie rawked, there is alot of action threw out and non stop killing lol it was just like the pc game even when you get the BFG.
    The fps is only at the end not threw out the movie so you dont lose the story line. The rock did a good job as the Sarg, he played it by the book, you'll understand what I mean when you see the movie.
    A few plot twist, I think lol
    Spoiler: Show

Go see this movie if your a DOOM fan!!!
    Rate 7/10
    Went to see this yesterday - I agree, it rawked. Apart from the obvious glaring deviations in storyline that a Doom fan like me can't let go of, the atmosphere was great, the effects were great, the monsters were straight out of the game, and the attention to detail was amazing. Watch for little things like computer panels, corridor lights and door locks to see what I mean. The cheesy dialogue was tolerable given that it was an action flick and was made up for in the action sequences. The biggest problem with it, and I will never understand the reason for the change, is the whole hell vs. genetic experiment crap. Why couldn't they just leave it alone? There's no valid reason for it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I just watched this recently and i have to say i think this movie is pretty awesome. It seemed more like a resident evil like movie and thats NOT a bad thing. I reccomend it if you like resident evil. Actually now to think of it its quite similat. oh well it was still awesome.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    I just watched this recently and i have to say i think this movie is pretty awesome. It seemed more like a resident evil like movie and thats NOT a bad thing. I reccomend it if you like resident evil. Actually now to think of it its quite similat. oh well it was still awesome.
    I've been meaning to see it and even from the trailer it looked like Resident Evil (the first one).

Why'd they change Doom into the experimentgonewrong doohicky instead of the Martian hell opening up.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    I've been meaning to see it and even from the trailer it looked like Resident Evil (the first one).

Why'd they change Doom into the experimentgonewrong doohicky instead of the Martian hell opening up.
    christian scientists

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123