Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dvd's

Are there files on kazaa lite that are specially formated as dvd's, like with the menu's and everything.
    I have a dvd burner, blank dvd's, and a nero thing.
    what should i look for if i want to burn a dvd directly from my computer to my dvd.
    Instead of being a .avi, what will it be?
    Thanks for the help,
    ps, im pretty new here, so basic instructions best.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Goto: http://www.doom9.org/ and http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ for DVD authoring.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    MP_Yona's Avatar Member
    dang, never really though about sommit like this ever occuring.. but i think what you would be looking for is a BIN or CUE file of a whole DVD with all the files in it!

That means it's gonna be pretty large at about 4GB

A good whole day, thats 24 hours at top speed on a 512kb ADSL line and it should be about finished!

else it looks like you gonna have to download the AVI's and MPEG's and do all the menu's yourself which defeats the object of what ur trying to do!

Darth Sushi has givin you the best 2 sites on the net about DVD stuff!

MP_Yona B)

P.S. Keep up the good work Darth Sushi

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    I doubt many ppl serve up .vob's, but you need to invoke smartripper and dvd2one to prepare files for burning to the DVD-R. Dvd2one is the best compressor out there, and only take 20-35 mins, dependant on your processor speed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I also have a question that kinda relates to this. Is there any way to burn a DVD rip or Divx as a DVD file so that I can play it like on my PS2? I just was wondering cause I heard you could do it. And, will I need a DVD burner, or blank DVD's. I thought I read some place that it could be done with a normal burner and normal CD's. Any help is appreciated.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    MTC

All you need to do is burn the file in VCD format to be able to play it on a dvd player

You dont not need a dvd burner or blank dvd's

Open Nero Compile New Cd, Other CD Formats, Video CD, and also make sure you have over burn on.

Nero will do the encoding for you

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Oh thank you very much DWC. You have been helpin me out a lot since I joined. Thanks. But, how do I change it into VCD format. Does Nero automatically do it, or does it leave it in .avi?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Nero will do it for ya

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Fine I will do it, but I don't think it will work. And if it doesn't, you owe me a CD. I will burn it tomorrow. Good night to my homies on this forum. I'm out!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by MTC@12 April 2003 - 22:36
    Fine I will do it, but I don't think it will work. And if it doesn't, you owe me a CD.
    Why wouldent it work?

If it dosent ill mail you one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast