Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids :rolleyes:

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    This morning I turned up to work to be told the storage shed out back had been broken into.
    This shed is ..........a shed, feather edge boarding with a crap hasp and staple and shitty padlock, no alarm, so it's really secure
    In this shed is about £3000-£4000 of stock, mainly booze.
    The Boss stayed in the flat upstairs last night for the first time as he lives 50 miles away.
    This morning at 5am he heard a noise and looked out the window to see 3 teenage lads pulling the boarding off the door in order to get in.
    His wife shouted out the window she was calling the police and the lads ran off empty handed.
    The door was pretty much demolished, so I came home and got some tools and boarding and spent the morning in the pissing rain fixing it and making it secure.
    When I left off the boss gave me £30, I nearly fainted cos he's a tight bastard
    What makes me laugh is that right next to the shed door they were breaking is a load of spur brackets and shelving, had they picked up a bracket and slid it behind the hasp they could have renched off the lock quite easily.
    Instead they tried to dissmantle the door
    Also makes me laugh that they had from 10pm - 4am of darkness to do this under the cover of, but they choose to wait til it got light
    Maybe they had no batteries for the torch.

The boss described one of the lads as "Very tall (taller than me , so 6'3+) , wearing a blue new york baseball jersey with hood up and a baseball cap under that.He was fat too, could'nt run properly he kinda waddled quickly"

Now, I know who that is, I known the lad since he was about 3y/o, know his mum and dad, this is the same lad who a couple of weeks ago got picked up for carrying £20's worth of weed and a lock knife, when in court they charged him for the possesion of the knife but let him off with a caution, his mum told me "He stood there and the solicitor said "He was caught with £20's worth of canabis" and the lad being the big I am and a twat stood there and said "No it was'nt, it was £40 quids worth" dickhead
    Anyway, I know it was him, so what do I do?

I don't wanna grass him up, don't wanna do that to his mum and dad
    I thought what I might do is wind him up, gonna post a note thru his door saying "I know what you did last sunday"
    Have a word with a few lads to get em to wind him up too.

What you reckon?

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    I thought what I might do is wind him up, gonna post a note thru his door saying "I know what you did last sunday"
    Have a word with a few lads to get em to wind him up too.

What you reckon?

Jonno
    Go for it, it will teach him a lesson
    Robert00000

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Yeah, just have a larf about it.

No need to take crime seriously, why would we want to stop theiving scum from ruining other people's life.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    What would you do then JP? Seriously, put yourself in my shoes.I did ask opinion for a reason
    His mum and dad are stressed enough about him , it's putting strain on their relationship, he's just been to court.

Sometimes to do the right thing , you have to do the wrong thing.

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Hell of a moral dilemma you have there,you are more or less certain you know who it is,but without seeing him in the act you can't really do anything,the phsychological approch might be the best,keeping that much booze in a unsecure outbuilding is just asking for trouble,don't envy you this one Jon

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    What would you do then JP? Seriously, put yourself in my shoes.I did ask opinion for a reason
    His mum and dad are stressed enough about him , it's putting strain on their relationship, he's just been to court.

Jonno
    You can't really do anything if you are only guessing, based on a description.

If however you know the guy well enough there is nothing to stop you mentioning to him that he fits the description of someone who tried to rob your boss. That if it comes to your attention that he may be robbing elsewhere then you will tell either his parents, or the cops that you think he is doing it.

If he is a twat and he can't be spoken to then tell his parents or report him. All you can say is that he fits the description your boss gave you of the person who he saw. He won't be arrested based on that alone, however it does give them a heads up and there may be other intelligence they have. They may even go and give him a warning.

This may lead to other people being protected from him and possibly even assault if they approach him when he is breaking in. I think more loyalty is owed to the victims than to the robbing twat.
    Last edited by JPaul; 08-14-2005 at 02:58 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    This shed is ..........a shed, feather edge boarding with a crap hasp and staple and shitty padlock, no alarm, so it's really secure
    In this shed is about £3000-£4000 of stock, mainly booze.
    Just out of curiosity, what is the exact adress of this um shed?

The boss described one of the lads as "Very tall (taller than me , so 6'3+) , wearing a blue new york baseball jersey with hood up and a baseball cap under that.He was fat too, could'nt run properly he kinda waddled quickly"

Now, I know who that is,
    you know eminem?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er

Jonno
    had a buddy (22yrsold) who got hooked on heroin (heavilly) - at last moment i called parents in the states to get him home.
    he never spoke to me again - but hes off the stuff, married and has a good business.
    the irony is that both his parent are psychotherapists

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Being a parent, I would want to know. The most important thing is the welfare of my child, and if he is up to things like this, then there is obviously a problem that needs to be dealt with. A 13 year old carrying weed and a knife isn't simply a criminal offense to be judged by the court, it's also something the parents need to deal with at home. If my son had been to court 2 weeks ago, he sure as hell wouldn't have the freedom to be running around with friends already, especially at 5 am. Hell, my 12 year old isn't allowed to sleep over at anyone's house for the rest of the summer because I found out he'd be out skateboarding after dark (9 pm).

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ok firstly, I never said he was 13, he's actually 18 in a couple of months, always been in trouble, always will be in toruble.
    Hmmm, confused now, thing is.....I don't grass, never have, thats sounds childish but hey, it's how I am.
    If I go tell his mother she'll go nuts, his father would go even more nuts. I got enough going on, I don't really need more grief , which informing them or the police will no doubtedly bring.

Fucks sake

Jonno

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast