Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Pac Songs

Can anyone tell which unknown tupac songs are good?

2. Music   -   #2
    Why don't you tell me which "known" TuPac songs are good.

No not a flame, I am serious. A friend gave me a disc of MP3s with about 50+ TuPac songs on it and I don't feel like listening to them all to find the good songs.

Only songs I know are California Love and I Ain't Mad at you. I am a rap newbie.

He also included Outkast on the same disc- any Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Music   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    hobbes, there's too many, just listen to the CD.

For starters try:

Hit 'Em Up
    Changes
    Got My Mind Made Up
    Death Around The Corner
    Only God Can Judge Me
    Dear Mama
    Me And My Girlfriend
    Thug Passion
    Hail Mary

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    hit em up
    street fame
    changes
    letter 2 my unborn child
    and many more he is the best rapper

5. Music   -   #5
    changed man.
    thug luv
    deadly combination
    almost anything by him.

hit em up and changes <<listening right now.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 April 2003 - 03:23
    Why don&#39;t you tell me which "known" TuPac songs are good.

No not a flame, I am serious. A friend gave me a disc of MP3s with about 50+ TuPac songs on it and I don&#39;t feel like listening to them all to find the good songs.

Only songs I know are California Love and I Ain&#39;t Mad at you. I am a rap newbie.

He also included Outkast on the same disc- any Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.
    Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas) with Tupac (tha Don). Come on boy Tupac is the best rapper ever lived. He made so many GOOD songs that many songs ain&#39;t released yet. And many GOOD songs are unknown.

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Outkast recommendations other than The Whole World, Ms. Jackson, Bombs over Baghdad, Crumblin Erb, and Southernplayerlisticadillacmuzic.
    Dl outcasts, "Atliens and Aquemini" CD&#39;s. All those songs are great. Stankonia sucked a bit.

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas)
    Funny you mention that:
    To quote exactly from outcast:&nbsp; I might look kinda funny but I ain&#39;t no fool.
    Those are totally different style rappers: 2Pac and Outcast. Outcast are great rappers, they are by no means fools. You probably can&#39;t hear what they are saying and their beats are mindblowin. You can&#39;t be an outcast cause you judge by the close and the look, and not what is from within that counts. They dress like that cause they can. Their works are what is important. They have not made one single cheesy song.

2Pac is fantastic and you are entitled to your opinion, but I don&#39;t think you realize what you are saying in this thread.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by mobboss01@14 April 2003 - 22:09
    Compairing Outkast ( stupid fools with big hair and pyjamas)
    Funny you mention that:
    To quote exactly from outcast: I might look kinda funny but I ain&#39;t no fool.
    Those are totally different style rappers: 2Pac and Outcast. Outcast are great rappers, they are by no means fools. You probably can&#39;t hear what they are saying and their beats are mindblowin. You can&#39;t be an outcast cause you judge by the close and the look, and not what is from within that counts. They dress like that cause they can. Their works are what is important. They have not made one single cheesy song.

2Pac is fantastic and you are entitled to your opinion, but I don&#39;t think you realize what you are saying in this thread.
    You are a psychiatric? (dunno exactly how to write it)
    I meant that they dont sing about subjects wich are interesting. And I dont think they have the experience that tupac had. I mean that I dont think that they have lived such live as tupac.

Sorry for spelling mistakes (or grammar). Please inform me of mistakes that I made so I can improve my English. (not my primary language)
    I do understand almost everything but when I have to write or speak English. I make a lot of grammar mistakes.

10. Music   -   #10
    Most of these have already been mentioned but...

Changes
    To Live and Die In LA
    2 of amerikas most wanted
    Hail Mary
    Dear Mama
    Thugz Mansion
    Better Dayz
    A Letter 2 My Unborn Child
    I get around
    Picture Me Rollin&#39;

Search for his freestyles and unreleased.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast