Thread: split from Too White

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBuckley
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue.

Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Secondly, when doing so, you spelt the word language incorrectly.
    Spelt is wheat and the punctuation at the end of that first sentence is, quite frankly, an eyesore.

You have a valid point, it's a shame you spoiled it by throwing stones from within your glass house.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DSBB Forum Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Spelt is wheat and the punctuation at the end of that first sentence is, quite frankly, an eyesore.

You have a valid point, it's a shame you spoiled it by throwing stones from within your glass house.

I was under the impression that when the word spelt is used as noun, it does indeed mean Wheat.

I was using the word Spelt as a verb, which I think is the past tense of the word spell.

Verb - A content word that denotes an action or a state

I might be wrong though.

Sorry about your sore eyes. *Hands Manker a bottle of Optex*

link

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue.

I would suggest he incorrectly spelt the word "language".

He certainly didn't spell the word language "incorrectly". If he had he would have spelt the word "incorrectly", which looks entirely different.

Has watching too much Big Brother (which is any in my view) driven you mad at all.

Oh and welcome to the bored. So nice to see another new chap dive straight into "The Drawing Room", it used to be the last resort of the incontinent.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Wow, spelt is wheat.

You're a genius.

You have proven to be an avid googler. Perhaps there is a feature that you missed that can help you use it betta.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-15-2005 at 01:46 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Bearing in mind possible dietary requirements.

Wouldn't want to offer an olive branch, only to find that the person doesn't eat olives.

One wouldn't want a fox's paw at the BBQ.
    T'would not be a problem in britain now as fox hunting (with hounds)is now illeagle,but you get mt gist,you can do veggie bbq's or pork free,alittle research go's a long way,great little post though
    Spelt see how a little misunderstanding can be took out of context
    Last edited by Gripper; 08-14-2005 at 09:52 PM.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.